4

"Isn't it nice hearing the bird chirping?" That La Fe girl again came into my room chilling at a corner table.

"When are you gonna leave?"

"When I wanna." She smiled dramatically looking at the window. "It's no use to give you a room like this. The sound of the birds chirping... you don't even enjoy it."

"Who said I don't enjoy it? I do!"

"Well, it seemed like so."

"Just leave! Omg!"

"Hahah! You have to put up with me the whole time I stay here." Then, she finally left. "Bye..."

*Sigh*

I wanted to skip dinner due to my 0 appetite but the caretaker and Mr. Kim scolded me saying that it'd be bad for my health.

*Sigh*

But that La Fe girl seems to be totally fine with it. She probably wants to eat my dinner.

*Sigh*

"Eat up!" The caretaker and his 'Eat up!' never ended even when I finished eating my desired portion.

*Sigh*

And... finally, I got to my room and I can sleep now.

*Sigh of relief*

But the room is so odd when the light is switched off. It's too dim to sleep in here. Sounds like I have to stay up cuz I can't sleep in here. Unforcomtable... I mean Uncomfortable.

2 am.

*Sigh*

I think I'm out of sigh since I sighed too much today for all the situation going around. I don't remember anything and everything seems a bit dim.

3 am.

That's it. I think I'm staying up till morning.

...

"Hello! Mr. Kong or Hong. What is it? By the way, how much are you gonna sleep? It's already 10." I woke up looking at the clock not believing it.

"Already?"

"No. Not already. It's actually 7."

"Really?" I asked and she looked at me with -_- face gesturing to the clock which reads 10 AM.

"It's 10."

"You don't understand any joke I guess," I said and later she quite looked serious. "It's your coldpro coffee."

"Coldpro?"

"It's cold coffee and you delayed now it's extra cold." That makes sense. "Here are some letters that look like written by fans. Were you an idol or something? The caretaker didn't tell me anything."

"Fan letters?" I took one and started reading,

Dear Joshua,We all know it's hard coping with the situation but we hope everyone will be healthy and it will be complete SEVENTEEN.....

"Complete Seventeen?"

"Isn't it a band???! I think I've heard of it!!" La Fe quickly pulled out her phone and searched for something on Google.

"It's you!" She checked on the phone and looked at me. "It's totally you! Gosh. They are taking care of an idol and didn't even bother telling me..."

"It's me?"