5

"It's me?"

"Yes, look at it!"
I looked at the group photo only to see some boys I don't remember. I even double-checked.

"It's really me..." I said but suddenly something caught my eyes. 'Missing dead body of a member of a boy band seventeen' "What's this?" I asked but La Fe cut me off.

"Some of this is your moments. Let's see." She played one video and I saw them but that was unfamiliar to me. 
"Omg, you're really something. Hahah!"

"La Fe, the new neighbor came. Give a hand." Mr. Kim came in.

"Ugh, sure."

____

"Ah! I'm exhausted. The helping was so tiring." La Fe sighed and threw herself onto the sofa. "They are a newlywed couple. Didn't know they would choose a place like this. But there is something about this place. It's so special." She kept talking.

"Humm... There is really something about this place." 

"Mr. Hong, La Fe, the new neighbor is calling you to have a cup of tea." Mr. Kim called out of nowhere.

"This man can just call."

"Tea?" I asked.

"Yeah, tea. Why?" She seemed confused.

"I like coffee lol."

"I hope you guys are enjoying the dinner." The woman spoke.

"To just a cup of tea to whole ass dinner." Le Fe complained whispering to me.

"Why are you complaining? I'm sure you wanted this more than tea." 

"How did ya know?" 

"How can I not?"

Night

"I just felt like today was so short. Like it started and ended just in one minute." Le Fe Stated.

"I don't know. It still felt so long for me. Every day is."

"Oh c'mon. Why do I think about melodrama when I look at you like it resembles you?"

"I don't know... Maybe my life is like this." I sighed.

When La Fe left, I turned off the light just to turn it on. "I can't do this anymore. This is extremely uncomfortable... I was an idol? In a boy band? Ans yet I don't even remember?" I sat down on the floor resting my head on the bed.

The light flickered and suddenly it turned off and it was all dark. I tried to reach for my phone but as soon as I went for my wheelchair properly, someone pushed me hard enough to bump me on the floor while I was already on the floor.

"WHO IS ITT??!?" I shouted not knowing what to do all scared.

"Remember me?" A man's voice was coming from my right side. I abruptly turned to see if I could see him, He disappeared...

"Remember? How you killed me?" I felt a firm grip of string around my neck. He's trying to choke me. I shouted and moved so quickly and aggressively, to let myself go. When someone opened my door, He again disappeared. I just saw a glimpse of a green hoodie and red face mask. He completely disappeared in less than one second.

"What is it? Why are you screaming? You just woke me up!" It was La Fe of course.

"Ss-someone was here!"