3

"Mr. Hong. Your lunch is ready." The caretaker came and took me out to the dining room. Everything is so unfamiliar.

"Umm, Mr. Kim. It's tasty..." My thought got vanished as soon as I saw La Fe sitting at the table.

"My gosh! Get down! Why are you eating his meal?" I think this is the Mr. Kim who made that meal.

"Why are you being like this? He drank coffee a while ago. I haven't eaten anything." She jumped down from the table.

"What are you saying?! You ate bread a minute ago!!"

"Oh, is that so? Then forget that."

"Mr. Hong. Your lunch is ready." The caretaker came and took me out to the dining room. Everything is so unfamiliar.

"Umm, Mr. Kim. It's tasty..." My thought got vanished as soon as I saw La Fe sitting at the table.

"My gosh! Get down! Why are you eating his meal?" I think this is the Mr. Kim who made that meal.

"Why are you being like this? He drank coffee a while ago. I haven't eaten anything." She jumped down from the table.

"What are you saying! You ate bread a minute ago!"

"Oh, is that so? Then forget that." She said that and ate the slice of steak she had in her hand.

"This kid..." Mr. Kim seems to be used to it. He changed the plate with another full steak.

"Thank you."

"Eat up." The caretaker said and the 2 left.

I didn't have any appetite but the steak looked tasty.

"If you don't have any appetite, you can give me that." She suddenly appeared out of nowhere with that steak Mr. Kim changed. Jeez.

"Oh my gosh! You startled me!"

"How dramatic. By the way, think about my offer."

"How many are you gonna eat?" I started cutting the steak not planning to eat it.

"Are you gonna eat it? You don't look like so." Is she some kind of witch or something? How could she read my mind?

"I'm gonna," I said and started eating not wanting. I just don't wanna give it to her.

"Okay." She finished the steak and did random things here and there then finally left 2 hours later. Yes, I sat there for 2 hours and looked at the steak. It was so weird... But I finished it eventually.

I kept looking at the kitchen even after finished. It's quite familiar but also not familiar. Is it the kitchen or is it me who is being sensitive?

I don't know how am I gonna put up with this memory loss.