6

No one's POV 

"Any luck, officer?" Asked Mr. Park the CEO of HYBE.

"No, sir. I think we have to keep our expectations to the less since we can't find the body."

"I think so. But don't tell the members. They are going to break hard."

"Sure."

____________________

"Ss-someone was here!!" I shouted feeling terrific.

"Who?" La Fe seemed confused.

"T-there was a man in a green hoodie!! HE ASKED ME IF I REMEMBER KILLING HIM!!?"

"Wait! You killed someone??" Now she is asking. *sigh*

"Oh my god! No!"

"Maybe you don't remember and now he is coming to haunt you at night."

"Maybe that's possible. But, I don't think I killed anyone."

"That's what everyone thinks after losing memory."

"But-"

"No buts. Now sleep."

"Do you think you could sleep after something like this?"

"To be honest, I would sleep peacefully." She sighed nodding.

"You won't."

"C'mon sleep on the floor." She pointed in her room.
"Floor..." Before I could even speak properly she came dragging me to the wheelchair.

"Get up."

"You shouldn't drag me like this. I will tell Mr. Kim." I sat in the wheelchair.

"OK, Little child."

A poker face was visible.

_____

"Are you asleep?" I asked. No answer. "Hey... psst."

"Are you a snack?" Instead of an answer, it's a question.

"So, you are not asleep." I completely ignored her question.

"Go sleep and let me sleep."

"There are mosquitoes."

"So what can I do? Sleep!"

"Aren't you hungry?" I kept asking questions, somehow feeling good disturbing her.

"No, just sleep."

"I can't sleep."

.....

"What can I do?" Asking the most unnecessary questions in the world. Who can beat me?

.....

She stopped responding.

*sigh*

"Hey, you sleepyhead. Get up." Someone shook me hardcore.

"Yeah? Yes, I'm awake. Now just go away!" I pushed her hand off.

"Do you even know what time is it?"

"What?" 

"2 pm" At First I didn't believe her but when I opened my eyes to peek, my eyes became wide.

"What the-.. Why didn't you wake me up?" I stormed out and threw my blanket.

"You are asking why didn't I wake you up? You literally disturbed me last night and for some time I thought it was a cat who was making noises! I woke up late and Mr. Kim and the caretaker told me they had some things to do outside and left. Now, get out and eat! No coffee today..." She kept talking and I just listened blankly.

"Maybe I just had a good rest?" I laughed awkwardly only to see her leaving. "What's for--" My words were cut off by a scream.

"Help!!!" There was a loud bang on the door and we glanced at each other confusedly. La Fe ran off to the door and found out that one of our new neighbors was there.

She hurriedly opened the door, and I came out to see, but a woman jumped on the man who tried to enter and stabbed him at least 4-5 times in that one second. 

"What are you doing?? Get in!" La Fe dragged me inside. I was in awe. I couldn't move.

"Ww-what was that? Did she just kill him?"

"It was the newlywed, right? But, why did she..." 

There was some noise and Mr. Kim already came. "Oh no. Did he see everything?" 

La Fe nodded. "What can I do? You didn't take care of him. At least you should've let the caretaker stay."

"Are you okay?"