14

"La Fe?" I tried to look at the person but it wasn't La Fe. She just gave me side-eyes. Another La Fe...

"So, you are looking for a girl whose name is La Fe," Minghao stated and I looked at him.

"You're quick-witted..." I sighed.

After a few months, I moved on with my old but new life. I almost forgot those horrific things that happened to me, went to the therapist, and did some new things, The members had a hard time teaching me some choreography I forgot and also I worked hard to get back on track.

And we were having a comeback and so for that, we were having a concert. It was so crowded and overwhelming because I felt like I was not used to it with my new self. But, it was quite comforting at the same time because of the support from everyone.

After everything, we were getting ready to go home. When we were getting into the car, I was away to buy drinks.

"I guess these should be enough." I turned and bumped into someone so hard that the person's coffee spilled all over my clothes completely ruining it. "Oh no!"

"Omg! Sorry!" she took out a tissue and tried to wipe it. I was busy wiping it too. "Chong?!" It sounded way too similar that I looked hurriedly to see who it was... 

"La Fe?!" 

"Hey! I guess I really did spill coffee after meeting you." She laughed but I didn't say anything. I just hugged her and she went confused but hugged back.

"It's been a while... I missed you."

"I missed you too..." She smiled.

"Hey Joshua! Are you done?" I saw some mischievous smiles from my members. 

"I guess they are your group members?"

"Yes, brothers in fact." 

"Woah!" She smiled.

"My drinks!!" Even before getting into the car, everyone snatched the drinks from my hand. As expected...

After getting in, I waved at La Fe before looking behind her and hearing a clicking sound. I looked there for a moment before the window rolled up and the car pulled.

"Who is there?..."

To Be Continued~