7

"Are you okay?" I was completely not OK.

The police came and the woman kept telling them that her husband cheated on her so she killed him.

"Horrible. Right?" La Fe sat down with a cup of tea.

"What's happening?" I murmured.

"I don't know." She seemed to hear it.

"You are drinking tea now?"

"Hmm..." 

As awkward it looks the conversation didn't continue but the silence wasn't awkward.

It was at night, the caretaker and Mr. Kim forced me to eat even though I didn't have the appetite. So, I just silently ate everything. Why does it feel more odd as the days keep passing by?

I sat by the bed looking at the moon. Even this thing also looks so odd. Bigger than usual. "I need coffee." I sighed. But, I didn't realize I had fallen asleep by the time being.

"The sleep must be so comfortable..." A firm murmur woke me up a little. I sat up on the bed only to see it was only 3 a.m.

"Who..." There was no one. But, remembering the previous incident I feel scared now. So, I directly left the room and saw everyone was sleeping of course. It was too dark to see but I went to the kitchen counter to have coffee in the middle of the night. Maybe I can continue to be awake by reading books or doing something. I opened a drawer while being absentminded and saw a little diary. Not delaying, I opened it.

'I always wanted to be like him. I don't wanna live anymore.'

"Who's diary is it?" I took a good look from outside of the diary. Quite old.

"You don't remember? Someone you killed..." I heard it clearly and I looked back and immediately got hit by something metal. I fell off my wheelchair. 

"IT'S HIS DIARY!!!" The person didn't wait and just jumped on me and thrust in his finger into my eyes before I could even see. I tried to escape but his grip was too strong and here I was just a patient.

At last, I finally kicked him but he grabbed me and shoved me to the kitchen counter. I ended up hitting my head and eyes at the same time. Hearing the huge sound everyone woke up and rushed to me but I couldn't see anything everything was dark. I heard Mr. Kim switching on the light and La Fe gasped seeing me. But, I still couldn't see anything.

"Oh my god!! What are you doing here?" "What happened to you??!" "How did this happen??" "Hey! Can you hear us??! Joshua??"
All types of questions were crumbling up in my head and I suddenly also couldn't hear anything.

"Joshua! Joshua!!"