1

"We are going home now, right?" Seokmin let out those words with sparkling eyes and everyone looked at him silently.
"Right?"

"Did you forget we have a party to attend? A whole damn birthday party??" Soonyoung made a poker face.

"Can't we skip?" Seokmin blinked.

"Won't it be disrespectful? We promised by the way." Jun looked at everyone.

"Why did we? Ahh..." Mingyu whined. "Why didn't we think that we would be tired after the concert??"

"Forget about the concert. I'm not even in a mood to go to a party." I idly slipped on the sofa with my phone.

"Hey, everyone! Did you forget you have a party tonight?" The manager came in only to witness some tired pissed faces. "I guess you don't have a choice."

At the party

"Hey! How are you? Thanks for attending our little son's birthday." A lady came in with a warm impression but we weren't feeling anything. "We have to treat you well here. You guys came after the concert, it must be tiring."

"My son is a big fan of you." A man approached us.

"Yeah, always listening to all of the songs multiple times and stuff. He doesn't even get tired." We listened as we laughed. Forcedly.

"SEVENTEEN!!!" The boy came running as we all knew it was gonna be exhausting.

We passed the whole time while thinking about going home so badly.
When it finally ended,

"Aahh! Finally!!" Soonyoung shouted with low stamina when we got in the car.

"I'll have a sleep 'till midday tomorrow." Jeonghan yawned.

"Yeah of course you will." Minhao nodded tiredly.

"Minghao, I'm gonna eat Jajangmyeon tomorrow. Don't you like that dish?" I spoke sleepily as Minghao glared at me.

"Did you drink too much?"

"I think he did. Let's not have Jajangmyeon." Jeonghan yawned again.

"Bulgogi is better." Minghao thought about the dish.

"Why..."

"What do you mean why. Go eat Jajangmyeon if you like."

"Why does he suddenly wanna eat that tho?"

"Ahh, stop talking."

"So we are having bulgogi tomorrow?"

These idiots kept blabbering nonsense as I looked out of the window to see a weird truck trying to overtake us, "Why is this truck being like that?" everything is odd...

"Why don't we have ox bone soup?"

"No."

"Tteokbokki!"

"No."

"I'm not taking yo--" Before Scoups finished his words,

I felt a hard thrust from the back, and every glass of the car shuttered in pieces as it started to roll over to the slopy road...

________________________

Idk why my writing doesn't seem like before. I'm skeptical that everyone will like the chapter but maybe the full story will do. Anyways, tnx for reading, and don't forget to comment yk I appreciate it the most.