8

"His eyes are properly damaged so he might be blind for the rest of his life." Someone's muffled voice woke me up.

"He is also traumatized for some days." I suddenly heard La Fe's voice more clearly and felt someone standing beside me.

"When did it start?" A man asked. A doctor again.

"The day before yesterday. He said he saw a man who asked him if he remembered him killing someone."

"That's concerning. He is hallucinating due to trauma. Recently he witnessed an accident, so he might be experiencing all this these days. Don't worry. Just set up a therapy session." He said and I got up. "Oh, You need to rest."

"I'm not hallucinating. It literally happened. Isn't there any CCTV?" I ignored the doctor's existence.

"I think there is..." La Fe thought for a second and went outside of the room.

"You said you can't see back then. Can you see now?" The doctor asked.

"No." 

"There is footage of you coming to the kitchen counter and acting up like that but there is no one else." I heard Mr. Kim and the caretaker entering the room and the door shut.

"Did you see the footage clearly? I'm sure I was grabbed by him and he tried to choke me. Do you have any CC cameras in this room? I'm sur--"

"Mr. Hong!" I was cut by the caretaker. "We don't have any CC camera in any room. It's against privacy."

"Just calm down. Everything will be fine. I already booked an appointment with a therapist." Mr. Kim assured.

"I- But, I was-"

"Mr. Hong, you need to rest and eat properly to regain a healthy mental state." The doctor left after saying.

"Rest a while and I'm bringing soup for you." Mr. Kim left along with the caretaker.

"Can you see now?" La Fe entered.

"Why weren't you there when they were playing the footage?"

"They just randomly closed the door. I didn't know." 

"OK, can I ask some things?"

"Go ahead."

"Why I can't go outside? I don't wanna sit in my room the whole damn day hearing the birds chirping and the people!!"

"I don't know. The doctor said it is the best treatment for a time like this and of course, he knows better than me."

"That just doesn't make sense. Then what's your relation with them? How do you even know them?" 

"They are my friends. How can I explain? I'm on vacation from work so I'm here for a few days."

"Then why my members don't come to see me? Don't they even care for me?"

"I asked the same thing but Mr. Kim told me it is a kind of treatment for you all. I don't know anything so good. You can ask them. But for now, just rest."

"You guys are hiding something."

"You are at it again."

"Just tell me or don't talk to me!!" I suddenly shouted.

"OK, just calm down. There's no need to shout." La Fe sounded annoyed and slammed the door after leaving.

*sigh*