LATE

"we'll visit you till the ending of the next month again"

A middle-aged woman with black hair, like her son said. She is seen wearing her hair in a ponytail wrapped with a violet hair tie. And, like her son, also has turquoise eyes.

"But it's too long mom."

Her son, Kim Taehyung, said. His expression showed sadness, making her mother feel guilty.

She kept the bag, that was in her hands, on the ground and hugged her son.

"I am sorry sweety. I and your bald father will try our best to visit you sooner"

She said, a warm smile appearing on her glowing skin making Taehyung giggle a little as well before nodding.

"Come on honey bear. We'll have to leave now"

A man, probably in his late thirties, his clear head shining under the sun and the casual suit that was covering his body, called out for his wife after keeping the luggage in the car trunk.

He looked at his son and flashed the similiar boxy smile before getting in the driver's seat after Ms. Kim got in the passenger's one.

They waved goodbye to their son before setting off for Daegu, leaving Taehyung alone, once again, in the cute house.

He sighed as he got inside. He looked at the time and was sure the school must've started by now.

Normally he would've taken a holiday after being this late but he wasn't allowed to.

HE didn't allowed it.

He quickly changed his clothes, wearing some formal ones before grabbing his bag and rushing outside to catch the last buss.

(what he wore)

(what he wore)

Fortunately, he did catched it on time. There weren't many passenger's there making him sigh in relief.

Not long enough, he finally reached his school. Bangtan High. The most popular and famous school of that area.

Taehyung's parents wanted him to learn living by himself a little early and study in a good school.

So once he turned 18, he shifted to Seoul. Now he gets a good amount of money from his parents every month in return of living alone.

He entered the building and sighed seeing the halways empty. The second period must still be going on.

He went towards his locker but before he could open it, another hand grabbed his elbow and started dragging him somewhere.

Being the fragile figure he is, he didn't bugged pulling his hand away and just let himself be dragged.

He gulped entering the familiar area and before he knew, he was yanked a little harshly inside a room, more precisely, the janitor's closet.

He was about to speak up when a pair of hands caged his body against the wall after locking the door.

"Why are you late"

He gulped hearing the familiar deep voice, entering his ears. The special low voice belonging to the school's idol boy, Jeon Jungkook.

"I-I"

"I-I"

"Quit stuttering"

"I had t-to see o-off my p-paren-"

" *tsk*  and you didn't even budged messaging me?"

Taehyung kept quite, making Jungkook a little angrier as he gently held Taehyung's waist, lowering his head near Taehyung's face.

"I don't want you to be late ever again. Especially without telling me"

"Y-yes. S-sorr-y"

Taehyung stuttered, the familiar shade of pink kissing his cheeks by the fact their lips were inches apart.

"Good. Now give me what I want"

Jungkook said, his grip tightening on Taehyung's waist, making him nod instantly being scared of those muscles.

Taehyung closed his eyes a little tightly before tilting his head and moving forward, until their lips touched.

No one moved their lips and just let them stay connected. Taehyung still had his eyes closed a little tightly while Jungkook had his eyes opened, staring at him.

Taehyung pulled away after a while but Jungkook didn't bugged to move his head back.

Taehyung immediately understood what he wanted and moved forward, pecking Jungkook's lips few times.

Jungkook finally stood back with a content sigh.

"I want you here right after the lunch break starts"

With that, he left the room leaving Taehyung alone to sigh in relief.

It has been like this for the past 2 months. Jungkook would always call him to make him kiss his lips.

He only kissed Taehyung himself if he had a bad day or if Taehyung pissed him off.

No matter how much Taehyung liked his soft lips on his, he always felt guilty for kissing him.

Since Jungkook has a girlfriend.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖

(it cannot directly be classified as sexual harassment to what Jungkook did In the chapter

(it cannot directly be classified as sexual harassment to what Jungkook did In the chapter. Taehyung didn't denied him or anything so please don't use this term here for our bunny boy!)