FLUFF

Finally. After all the drama that happened this week, it was finally the weekend.

Most of the students were posting invitations to a party on Saturday night, on their social media, since the ending of their school journey was near.

To get drunk and go completely wasted was all they had in there to-do list. Well except some. Taekook being a part of that 'some'.

Since Their mothers thought, making their children spend some private time together would be an excellent idea. Which brings Jungkook here, standing infront of Taehyung's house, carrying a bag ready to spend two days with him.

"Hey!"

Taehyung greeted his 'Boyfriend' with a boxy smile on his place. Jungkook returned the gesture, with a bunny smile in return.

(

(

outfits.)

"hey babe"

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's left cheeks with his right hand, bending forward and pecking his lips.

"c-come in"

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's shyness and entered the house. After visiting him here so many times, he was quite familiar with the whole place.

He kept his bag in Taehyung's room, the excuse Being he can't risk getting caught by any chances.

"Oh and mom asked for a pic of both of us together."

"Oh.. We can take one here"

He said pointing towards the dressing room as Jungkook nodded. He sat on the chair there and pointed the camera towards the mirror.

Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck, and joined his lips on Jungkook's right cheek, as both blushed.

"D-done

"D-done. Imma go make some r-ramen then."

He said and began going towards the kitchen when he stood infront of a window, looking at his phone after a 'ding' sound appeared from it.

And Jungkook swore it was a memorable site. His soft honey like skin being sunkissed as his beautiful side view faced Jungkook.

It didn't took any other second to capture the moment.

Taehyung kept his phone back and finally walked towards the kitchen, unaware about everything

Jungkook started texting some of his friends when he got bored. He went downstairs and saw Taehyung cutting some vegetables.

"Hey! Can I help with the vegetables? I am pretty bored anyways"

"uh sure?"

Before Taehyung could retrieve his hands, Jungkook slipped his arms around his waist, caging him, placing his chin on Taehyung's shoulder before taking the knife from Taehyung and began chopping the vegetable.

"H-hey!!"

"Any problem?"

"YEAH!! YOU CAN'T JU-"

"Nothing? Great"

Taehyung huffed and laid his head back in Jungkook's neck, letting his non-existing body weight on Jungkook.

The ramen making process was finally over as both the males had their lunch in peace. Even though it was already near 5 pm, they took it as lunch.

Deciding on spending the time playing some overwatch, they started getting things ready for it.

They first went to the grocery store to loot all the vanilla ice cream from there. Getting some popcorn and drinks as well, they skipped their way back home.

They were making a pillow fort in the room when Jungkook held Taehyung's wrist and pulled him forward.

Pinning Taehyung below him, on the bed, he bend down and started kissing his warm plump lips.

Taehyung closed his eyes, giving in the kiss. After few licking and sucking on Taehyung's bottom lip, he finally pulled away.

"sorry I just needed my energy drink"

He winked at the blushing Taehyung before going back on building the fort.

Time went by like Augst D's rap. None of the duo know how they ended up sitting on the small couch in Taehyung's bedroom covered with a blanket, ice cream tubs around them with some scattered popcorn and empty coke bottles at 1 AM.

"NOOOOOOOOO I lost again!! Your a cheater!! I know you pay them to make you win"

Taehyung said hitting Jungkook's chest again and again hearing him giggle loudely.

He held Taehyung's wrist to stop him only for Taehyung to push him on the couch and hovering him before continuing hitting his chest.

Jungkook giggled again and hugged Taehyung who finally seem to calm down.

Taehyung nuzzled his nose in the place between Jungkook's shoulder and neck, enhaling his manly scent.

Jungkook's hands remained on Taehyung's waist, holding the male even closer if it was possible. The game was long forgotten when they felt their eyelids getting heavy.

Jungkook used his leftover energy to carry the clingy Taehyung to the bed before laying him down. He got the blanket and laid beside him before covering both of them with it, letting sleep take control over.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖