EX

Monday morning was finally a casual one for Taehyung. He was currently gettiny ready for one of the last days in school.

Ending up wearing a brown button up shirt with black jeans, he carried his bag making his way outside.

And a view of his handsome 'Boyfriend' by name,  waiting on his bike, welcomed him the moment he stepped outside making him blush

"Hey! Let's go"

"Hey! Let's go"

"Y-yea.."

He said knowing he can't deny his orders. Even if the forcing Jungkook was long forgotten, the fear of Jungkook's muscles was still settled in Taehyung.

The pair soon arrived the school and was greeted by the Yoonmin couple. Yeah, couple. Congratulate them.

They separated their ways since none of them had their classes together before brake, except Jungkook and Yoongi.

"See ya during Lunch Tae!"

"Yeah!"

Vmin parted their ways as Taehyung entered his classroom. But before taking any other step, his eyes widened feeling his clothes being drenched.

He turned around with wide eyes that almost teared up seeing Jiwoo giving a high five to one of her friends holding a bucket, while laughing.

"Did you enjoyed it slut?"

She asked pushing Taehyung slightly. The class was oddly empty except them, but Taehyung could care less about it.

He felt angered and scared at the same time. Of course he can't hit her, that would he too disrespectful and same goes for abusing at her.

"D-don't do it Jiwoo"

"Oh look. He still has the gutts to order me!"

She said now pushing Taehyung forcefully, making him fall on the ground with a groan.

Her 5 inch heels ticked within every step she took towards Taehyung before crouching down infront of him, holding his chin harshly, her long pointed nails making sure to leave a mark there.

"Leave Jungkook alone slut. He's MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND. And he's surely not gay"

After yanking his chin harshly, she walked outside with her 4 other friends who mouthed a small 'sorry' to him before catching up with her.

Taehyung stayed there on the ground, tears building up in his pearl like eyes making them shine, but the water on his face made them hard to be noticed.

As if it was for a bad gut feeling or a soulmate connection, Jimin ran towards Taehyung's current class having a bad feeling and his eyes widened seeing him.

"Shit Tae!"

He crouched down infront of the completely drenched Taehyung and hugged him tightly, ignoring his own clothes getting wet.

He wiped his tears with his sweater paws gently and styled his wet hair slightly.

"Who did this?"

He asked feeling a burning sensation inside him, wanting to smash the person's head on the wall. And his anger increased seeing Taehyung's eyes that had no emotion.

"Ok ignore it

"Ok ignore it. Fuck them. Let's just... Skip school"

Taehyung nodded, not wanting to get more embarassed. Jimin texted Yoongi about them skipping school who must've informed Jungkook by now.

The corridors were empty. Of course the classes would be going on and being near to the end of the session, no one would skip them.

But on their way towards the exit, them met Jiwoo...again.

"Aw is crybaby going home?"

Jimin eyed her daringly, now knowing who would be behind the stupid prank..

"Oh. Sorry sorry. I disturbed your time of gaining sympathy."

She said getting aside and Jimin was about to spat something on her when Taehyung held his hand, shooking his head.

Jimin sighed and nodded, going towards his car not forgetting to pass a middle finger to Jiwoo who got more pissed.

This time, they rather went to Jimin's place. His parents were out for their jobs leaving him alone for the time being.

"I swear I just want to rip her hair off do bad"

"N-nevermind. Why waste time thinking about useless things"

"TAE SHE CALLED YOU SLUT! SHE CALLED MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND A SLUT"

Jimin snapped while drying Taehyung's hair after the pair changed their clothes.

But A sniffling sound from Taehyung's mouth was enough for Jimin to go soft. He kept the towel away and hugged him.

"..sorry"

"N-no problem."

Jimin nodded and wiped Taehyung's tears again before Taehyung started making grabby hands towards him.

"cuddles"

Jimin smiled and attacked Taehyung with his bear hug. Taehyung giggled at that and was soon to finally fall asleep.

A perfect plan entered Jimin's head who's eyes widened.

'all the best Jiwoo'

And soon, he joined his best friend in dreamland.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖