RICH

"Jungkook. When will I meet your girlfriend?"

A woman in her mid-thirties asked, gold rings decorating her slender fingers along with the expensive dress styled with a matching hairstyle.

"Yea Kook. It's been like forever"

His brother, Namjoon, said taking a sip of the expensive coffee while they all sat on the breakfast table.

"It's just been 2 months hyung. I'm not even sure if we'll last that long"

"don't say that! What will people think!? That the heir of The JEON'S is a playboy?"

"Mom you were the one who forced me to be with her."

Ms. Jeon sighed. She got up from the chair and went towards Jungkook and ruffled his hair.

"Look. I never wanted to force things on you. She is a perfect girl and besides I don't remember you telling me aout someone you like?"

Jungkook sighed while nodding. He knows his family's reputation is equally important.

The Jeon Family. Known amongst the most respectful billionaires of Korea.

Mr. Jeon is the ex-Ceo and the biginner of the family business. He's often known for his coldness with others but is casual with people he trust.

Ms. Jeon used to be a famous model before marrying him. She is known for her graceful behaviour and sweet talks.

Their sons, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Namjoon are their lives. Namjoon is the current CEO of the company and Jungkook is a student.

"I'll go now"

Jungkook said while grabbing his bag and walking towards the garage towards his bike.

He reached the school after a half an hour ride and almost immediately he was surrounded with fangirls

Well, who won't try their best to get close with the Ceo's son. Especially when he is that handsome.

He just passed them a small smile before making his way towards the locker room

"Hey kook"

"Hi hyung"

He greeted Yoongi as they bro-hugged each other before continuing walking.

(An:- Yoongi is 19. He repeated a year since he shifted from Daegu mid session)

They reached their lockers as Jungkook started removing his jacket, making girls look at him with drooling expressions seeing his tight black shirt underneath it.

"Baby!!"

"Baby!!"

And once again. Jiwoo ran directly in his arms, laying her head on his chest making other girls Bite their nails in jealousy.

"Hey Jiwoo"

Jungkook greeted, pulling away from the hug and passing a little uncomfortable smile, not liking the clinginess.

Jiwoo got on her toes and attempted to kiss his lips but Jungkook looked in the other direction, ending with her kissing his cheeks.

"Babe why don't you kiss me?"

"Jiwoo I am sorry I am not that comfor-"

"You always do this"

She said, pouting her lips. The lip gloss on her lips shining as she did so making Jungkook sigh.

He bent down and gave a very light peck on his forehead making her giggle and hug him.

Again.

'Just when will she understand I don't like being clinged on in public'

"But I wanted you to ki-"

"Hey Jungkook. Class is about to start"

"coming hyung"

He thanked Yoongi in his mind, getting his hand out of Jiwoo's grip and walking towards him while continuesly wiping his cheek.

He looked around while walking when his eyes caught something. More like someone.

"Hyung I'll catch up with you in a minute"

"Ok"

He rushed towards the boy's bathroom and luckily, there was no one else beside them.

He locked the door and waited for Taehyung who came out of one of the stalls, wiping his hands with a tissue.

(An:- They have a sink in every stall)

He quickly went towards him and pulled him around. Taehyung looked up and widened his eyes seeing Jungkook.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up by keeping his hand under his thighs and pinned him on the wall.

"Kiss my right cheek"

"W-what"

"Kiss my fucking right cheek"

Taehyung blushed but didn't complained and cupped Jungkook's cheeks, kissing his right cheek.

Jungkook sighed in relief. He moved forward, joining their lips together.

After having a bad start and being uncomfortable thanks to her so called forced girlfriend, this was the only thing that made it better.

He moved his lips against Taehyung's slowly. Taehyung's hands were still cupping his cheeks making him smile.

The warm soft lips were literally everything his wanted, along with the person himself.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖