DATE

The farewell would surely be a memorable moment in Taehyung's life, especially after Jungkook told him about what he had said back then.

Anyways the day ended with both of them cuddling like usual.

Jungkook's upper half was naked till the morning, while he back hugged Taehyung who just woke up.

"Yah! Wear a shirt!"

"I don't want too~"

"Don't make me smack you"

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's blushing self and pulled away from the hug, sitting on the bed with his abs on full display.

After getting out of the shower, Jungkook made his way downstairs, he smiled widely sniffling the smell of chocolate waffles

They plates filled with delicious waffles was soon empty like they were never there. Jungkook was about to help Taehyung with the dishes when he noticed some chocolate syrup left on the corner Taehyung's lips.

He went forward as Taehyung turned around noticing someone standing there and was immediately pinned Against the counter.

Jungkook slowly licked the syrup off from Taehyung's lips really slowly, who blushed deeply in return.

Jungkook licked his lips again and again until their lips were finally attached, slowly turning into a heated kiss.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone started ringing. He groaned and continued making out with Taehyung but the ringing didn't stopped.

"You should pick it up"

Jungkook sighed before nodding. He gave a last 4 second kiss to Taehyung before picking up his phone.

After some 'yeah', 'ok', 'bye mom's later, Jungkook turned towards Taehyung who was playing a game on his phone looking all innocent.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

And the big sign of 'game over' was displayed on Taehyung's phone because he dropped it, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Uh.. S-sure"

"Great! I'm going home right now. Be ready till 9 pm"

"Wait isn't it too late"

"Yeah.....anyways just be ready"

Taehyung nodded before Jungkook finally left his place. Thinking it's just because Jungkook's mother asked Jungkook to do so, Taehyung went back in his room and called Jimin.

"OMG DAMN TAE! MY BFF JUST GOT ASKED ON HIS OFICIALLY FIRST DATE"

"Just help me with the outfit"

"On my way"

It was near 8pm when Jimin finally managed to make Taehyung something other than baggy clothes.