WARN

Taehyung was sitting on his usual corner most seat in the first row with his best friend

and he could feel a pair of eyes darting at him.Unfortunately, Jungkook and he were classmates.

The bell rung for the beginning of the fourth period when a group of girls entered the classroom, right after the teacher left.

"BABY~~"

And there's the annoying noise of Min Jiwoo. The idol girl of the school, aka Jungkook's so called girlfriend.

She ran towards her boyfriend's seat in the middle row as her other friends just looked at her with jealousy.

Even though the class was filled with chitter chatters, Taehyung just concentrated on hearing their conversation.

Well it's wrong. But who cares?

"I told you not to disturb me between the classes"

"But you weren't here in the morning~~ I missed you so much~"

"Seriously Jiwoo. There's the door. Those are your legs. Get. Out"

"B-but opp-a~ you're being mean. You know I love youu~"

" *sigh* Yeah. Me too. But please go now."

She huffed angrily, but managed to pass a 'loving' smile towards Jungkook who already had his face turned incase she tried to kiss him.

She started walking outside the classroom and the way her 4 inch high heels ticked harshly on the ground, she was pissed.

"Every girl is head over heel for him yet he chose her pussy"

Jimin muttered to Taehyung making him giggle before nodding.

"Well at least he knows she exists."

"HEY! Yoongi knows I exist too!! Who won't know about their future husband?"

"That requires more than staring at him like a creep Chim. something like that thing called... Coversing?"

"......you just hurt my ego..... When I don't even have one"

Taehyung now laughed heartedly, his boxy smile appearing on his face, making a particular person jealous.

The teacher soon arrived, drawing the class' attention before going back on teaching

Soon after the bell rung as the students sighed, getting up from their seats for the lunch break.

Taehyung gulped, knowing he has to visit Jungkook again. He turned around and noticed he was already gone.

"Let's go Tae"

"you go first. I'll catch up with you later"

"kay"

He kept his books in his locker before walking towards the familiar closet. The hallways were mostly empty by now since students had already reached the cafeteria.

He reached the place and opened the door slowly. The light wasn't on making him gulp.

"uh.. Jungk-"

He was suddenly pulled inside before the door was closed. A hand got around his waist, hugging him.

He was pulled backwards, ending up sitting on a lap.

"What was so funny that made you laugh so much with Jimin?"

He gulped and continued looking down, not daring to say anything already being scared enough.

A pair of muscular arms got around his waist, his hand ending up being kept above those muscular ones.

"You know. I love how you're all so disciplined and all with me."

He said facing the still looking down Taehyung who sat quietly on his lap, with blushing cheeks.

"are you maybe.......scared of me?"

Jungkook asked, his face inching closer to Taehyung's before he stopped just some inches away.

"well. You should be"

He said, connecting their lips together. He felt Taehyung's breathe being hitched making him smirk.

He moved his lips slowly, taking full feel of Taehyung's warm lips on his own.

He licked Taehyung's lips slowly and chuckled at Taehyung's figure that went stiff because of his actions.

Taehyung couldn't even try pulling away or move, thanks to the tight grip Jungkook had around his waist.

The kiss lasted for 2 minutes when Jungkook finally pulled away after being satisfied enough. The room was now filled with sounds of heavy breathing of the duo, remaining in the same position.

"Don't get THAT close with Jimin. I don't think it'll have a good ending"

He said pecking Taehyung's lips for a last time before patting his bubbly butt.

Taehyung immediately stood up and went outside, after trying to fix his clothes.

But the way his neck and ears were a deep shade of pink weren't helping either.

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖