𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 | 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥.

MYSTERY #3: Favor.

"Kou-kun, what's the name of your brother?" Akemi asked Kou, who's helping Yashiro to clean the bathroom, meanwhile...Akemi and her brother are just playing cards with themselves. Not even glancing to the cleaners...

They are lazy.

"Minamoto Teru, he's the Student Council's President, why?" Kou answered as he continue mopping the floor, Akemi's eyes widened as she look at Kou.

"Woah! So, you're a Minamoto?" She asked with surprised expression.

"Yep! I'm the second son of the head of the Minamoto Clan, Minamoto Kou!" He said with a proud expression, Akemi smiled as she clap her hands while looking at the guy.

"Amazing, amazing," she said before she chuckled and face the cards in front of her again.

"Hmm, Minamoto...Teru, huh?" Akemi mumbled, Hanako chuckled before he starts a conversation with his younger twin sister. It's been three days since they've been reunited, and Akemi has been visiting Hanako for the past few days.

"Interested?" Hanako asked, Yashiro and Kou stopped moving and looked at the two. Yashiro wants to listen, because Hanako's question caught her attention right away .

'Eh? She's interested in Minamoto-senpai!? A love rival!?'

While Kou thought...

'Interested about what?'

Akemi giggled, she paused for a while before answering.

"Well, you can say that," Akemi answered, Yashiro's eyes widened as she imagine some scenes where her and Akemi are fighting over Teru, she's trembling, as she glance at Akemi's legs.

'She has slender legs, too...huhu' Yashiro thought, feeling devastated. As if that apparition hater would choose Akemi.

"I mean, he looks exactly like him. I wonder if he's fine, oh! Her, too! Goodness, I'm really a Minamoto magnet, or maybe they are the Akemi magnet? Hahaha! I was the one who approached Minamoto Teru after all!" Akemi laughed, but Kou and Yashiro creased their forehead out of confusion on what she's talking about. Hanako heaved a sigh and slowly shook his head, despite not being good with the Minamoto in the past, she still think about those two.

"Even though he's the one who sealed you?" Hanako asked.

"I mean, if he didn't do that he'd be killed," Akemi answered, focusing on the cards on her hands with a creased forehead.

"And she's the one who---"

"Amane, you lost!"

"Arrghh!"

Hanako throw the cards to the air and scratch his head.

"Kou-kun, did I heard it right? A Minamoto sealed Akemi-san?" Yashiro asked, Kou nodded two times and continue to clean.

"Looks like it," Kou answered without losing his focus on cleaning. But, a question popped up in his mind, which he plan to ask to his older brother. After hearing that few conversation of Akemi and Hanako, he got curious about something.

"I wonder why they only sealed them, I mean...your clan is a clan of exorcists, right?" Yashiro asked, Kou stopped for a while and answer Yashiro with a shrug as he continue moving again. The girl glanced to the twins who are happily playing while sitting near the window.

'Are they really powerful that the exorcists only sealed them as their last resort?' Yashiro thought, she sees Hanako as a friend and she can't shake off the thought of being worried about him, and his sister.