𝗧𝗪𝗢 | 𝗥𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘.

MYSTERY #2: Reunite.

"Where are we going?" Akemi asked, she roam her eyes around the hallway of the old building, watching few students glanced at the Minamoto siblings, and then whispered to each other, then squeal together. Currently, they're at the old building, heading to the bathroom in the third floor.

'This guy seem like a famous one, is it because of his face? He sure is handsome...but his personality sucks! His brother looks nice and kind on the other hand,' Akemi glanced at Teru with furrowed brows, the guy's cold eyes met hers, which made her squeal---in fear.

'So mean! What did I even do to him!?' Akemi thought, moving quickly in front of Kou as she wait for his answer.

"We're heading to the Girl's Bathroom, Hanako's there," Akemi's big innocent eyes blinked three times before she tilts her head out of confusion. Asking herself why her brother is in the Girl's Bathroom.

"Eh? But, my brother is a guy," Kou slapped his forehead and nodded a bit, Teru who's walking behind them is staring at Akemi to observe her movements but, Akemi's just acting like she's a normal student, except the floating part, because that's not normal.

"Don't you know the rumor about Hanako-san of the Bathroom?" Kou asked while they continue to walk, except Akemi since she's levitating.

"Ahh! Wait, so he's in a girls'!? Of all the bathroom in this academy, he chose the girls' bathroom!?" Akemi replied, obviously surprised that her brother is actually in a girls' bathroom, when she believed that he's staying in the men's bathroom.

"You...only knew it just now?" Kou asked, looking at the girl in disbelief.

"Well...you see, I never went out from the auditorium and I always walk around in my own boundary, hehe, plus I needed to guard something there. And that guy had to ruin my peaceful life--oh, wait I don't have a life anymore, haaah...and I believed he was in the men's bathroom, but I have no idea which one, so I asked around, but none of them knew about it either...and they're scared of me, knowing their spiritual energy, they probably can't see my whole appearance," Akemi sighed, she put her hand inside the pocket of her red skirt and pulled out something. Teru, who's being alert, was about to pull his katana out but, he saw a book on Akemi's hand.

'A book?'

Kou noticed it, too so he got curious.

"What's that? Looks familiar..." The young boy asked as he points to the book on Akemi's hand, the girl smiled and show him the book.

"This is a book from The 4pm Bookstacks, and it's my book. I asked Tsuchigomori-sensei if I could read it and he refused," Teru and Kou exchange looks before Kou speak again.

"Why do you have it, then?" Kou asked.

"I stole it, hehe," Akemi replied with a friendly voice, she's talking to Kou as if he was a long time friend of her. Teru's just following them quietly as he observe Akemi carefully.

'Something's bothering me. About what she said earlier, is it real? About the rumors and that someone is changing it. That sounds ridiculous...who would even change their rumors? And how is their rumors connected to their actions? I have a lot of questions in mind. Also, this is actually the first time that the apparitions started attacking students...right when those ghost rumors began...'

Teru prevented himself from sighing. Apparently, he won't accept that explanation Akemi gave. For him, it doesn't sounds valid, or true, but he's also getting confused as of now, whether he would believe her or not. The mokkes' rumors did change, and they, themselves, confirmed it. So, he's a little bit confused.