𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 | 𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.

MYSTERY #4: Gather Information.

➳ 𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜 •

"Huh? What's...this investigation you're saying?" Amane-nii asked, kokujoudai floats on my palm, so I showed it to them as I smile.

"I can't rely on Amane-nii to investigate about it, since it involves Tsukasa-nii. So I did it myself, there's this guy named Hyuuga Natsuhiko, he's a second year in High School division, and...part of Tsukasa-nii's team," I started, everyone listens to me. Yes, when I say everyone, that includes Minamoto Teru, seeing his face is a bit annoying because he reminds me of someone in the past, but I'm already a mature person, so it doesn't bother me that much now.

"Ahh, Natsuhiko-senpai?" My head turned to Yashiro-san, she looks surprised to hear the guy's name, maybe they've already met.

"You know him?" I asked, she nod her head.

"Ah yeah, we've met a few times...and the last one wasn't really a good encounter...or experience for me," she replied and then giggled while scratching the back of her head, I gave her a smile and nod.

"That guy...is a bit special, you see. But ~ I still need to confirm it. Anyways! I had kokujoudai to follow him, it turned invisible mode and follow the guy during break time and lunch time. But, my kokujoudai said that this Natsuhiko doesn't really have a major role in Tsukasa-nii's plan, for now. However, kokujoudai reported something...about a girl named Nanamine Sakura, a third year in High School division," I paused, I looked at the black orb on my hand as I giggle and give it a peck, it scatter around giving red flower petals to the people in this bathroom.

The petals floats to their forehead. As it melted on their skin, the information should have been sent to them, too.

Except Minamoto Teru, because he's a bit stubborn and sliced my petals into small pieces.

Hmph! Be thankful I even tried giving you the info because I don't want you to get out of place once we all start talking about!

"What did you do?" He looked at me coldly as he walk in front of his brother and Yashiro-san, I stared at him with a smile.

"None, I don't want to waste my breath explaining about it, so I just used my kokujoudai to send them the info that I gathered during my investigation," I replied, although it won't actually waste my breath because I don't breathe anymore, hahaha!

"Tsukasa-kun...wants your yorishiro all for himself?" Yashiro-san asked, I nod my head.

"And that's not the only plan he have...?" Kou-san added, so I once again nod at him.

"I still have no idea why he wants my yorishiro though, and what's his other plans, so...my investigation isn't done yet," I spoke.

"Akemi-san, you...are not part of the Seven Wonders, right? So, why do you have a yorishiro?" Yashiro-san asked, I stared at her with a smile without giving her a response. The bathroom became quiet when they all waited for my answer, Amane-nii didn't say anything, too.

So ~

Let's change the topic instead!

"So, Amane-nii, you told me that the one who's changing the rumor is a human tied with one of the Seven Wonder, yet Tsukasa-nii is not part of the Seven, but someone who's related to one of them. I thought that this could be the reason why the Seven Wonders are getting affected by the changing rumors," Not answering Yashiro-san's question would probably add questions in their mind, and the time might come when they want to know what kind of supernatural I am. But, it would take long for them, probably...at that time, I am no longer existing in the near shore. I sat on top of the window sill and one of the mokke's jumped on to my lap.