𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 | 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦.

MYSTERY #12: Trespass.

➳ 𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜 •

"Hah..." I sighed as I stared at the students who are so happy for their class dismissal. Currently, I'm at the sealed auditorium. Yesterday, we asked Hyuuga-san multiple questions, and the only thing he answered was the question 'what he is'. Although, he really didn't say anything what he is, he only showed us the power he has. And that...gave us hints, on what their plan is.

His blood is poisonous to a supernatural, and Tsukasa-nii is his friend---I have no idea why he sided with Tsukasa-nii even after knowing his evil intentions, but...it probably got something to do with his beloved Nanamine Sakura-san. Still, does their plan really involves...poisoning supernaturals? If that's the case, then we can't leave those freaks unattended!

I stared at the huge clock in front of me. I wonder what the two apparitions are doing right now? Should I visit them? But their boundary is quite confusing inside. Never mind, maybe I should go and visit Amane-nii.

"Tsuki, do you wanna come?" I asked, this girl is now able to talk without having to rely on that orb.

"Nope. I'll be fine here, call me if something bad happened," she replied, I smiled and nod my head as I float towards the exit of the auditorium. I passed through it but bumped into a certain someone right away after I got out.

"Oww..." I mumbled. How weird, I shouldn't be able to bump into a human! Unless they are---

"Uhh Akemi-san?" So, it's Aoi-san!

"Ohh! It's you! Heading to your boundary?" I asked, he shook his head and sighed.

"Nope, the president asked me to pick you up. But it seems like you're also heading somewhere, where are you going?" Ughh...that president, what does he need now? If he want to talk to me, he could go here by himself! Poor Aoi-san.

"Planning to visit Amane-nii. Tell your president I have no time for him right now," I rolled my eyes and started walking. Aoi-san lined up as we walk together, he placed both hands inside his pocket.

"You really hate the president, huh?" He asked. Welp, why not? He's an opponent!

"I mean, why wouldn't I? He's an exorcist, I'm an apparition," I replied, he stayed quiet but I saw him slowly nod his head after my reply.

I levitated myself and went in front of him while floating backwards. He continued walking with that confused look on his face as he stare at me.

"Say, Aoi-san,"

"Please just call me Akane. Aoi is Ao-chan," he said with a smile. Bro felt happy by just mentioning his crush's name. Goodness, he's hopeless. But I just don't feel like calling him by his name...

"Uhh, how about I call you Genzai? Kako, Genzai, and Mirai!" I replied. He looked disappointed.

"Err, do it as you like. That sound lame though," he heaved a sigh and placed both hands on his nape.

"Do you like the president, Gen?" He creased his forehead and looked at me with those 'seriously?' eyes.

"Now it's Gen? Hah ~ but well, there's no reason to hate Pres---wait, actually there's a lot of reasons. I hate him," I laughed. This guy is also an apparition, so he would really hate that guy. I tilt my head and stared at Aoi-san.