𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 | 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞.

[Hiii, I'm not really good at drawing, but I wanted to show everyone how her appearance changed after using hakujoudai, so I did my best, huhu. It sucks, still this is the appearance I want for Tsukirei! Both are Tsukirei, with and without the veil.]

MYSTERY #7: Lost in the Dark.

➳ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 •

Hanako stared at the door in front of them. Currently, they are outside of the old Broadcasting Room, planning to meet Tsukasa and confront him. Akemi was the only one who's supposed to come here but, Hanako insisted on going as well, which made Nene and Kou to come with them, too, and because Teru don't trust the twins, he came with them as well.

"Hey, President Minamoto. Are you sure you're not gonna go back to your student council office? I mean, as a President, you sure got a lot of free time, huh?" Tsukirei asked, with a smirk on her face, and a turned-up eyebrow. Teru just glanced at her and didn't gave her an answer, the girl grits her teeth and clenched her fist.

"Hey! I am asking you---"

"Sorry for the trouble, oh great exorcist, hehe...hehehehe," Tsukirei's words got cut off by her brother, causing her to roll her eyes.

'This one is more annoying'

Teru thought, ignoring Tsukirei's words. He think that it makes no worth to converse with someone who acts immaturely and childish.

"Well, then, Rei...how about you try knocking?" Hanako asked, Tsukirei nod her head as she starts walking towards the door, she lean on it and tried listening inside, but she heard nothing. She stood straight and stared at the door momentarily before knocking five times.

"Kasa-nii! Kirei's heeere! Open the doooor!" She yelled. The three humans behind her prevented themselves to sigh.

'Akemi-san...please come back,' Kou thought as he slap his forehead.

'Tsukirei-san seems a bit...impulsive...? Is that the word?' Nene stared at the ghost in front of them and heaved a sigh.

'This girl is even more suspicious than the guardian, I bet she'll side with her other brother if she was bribed...' Teru shook his head a bit.

"Ehh? Not answering? I can sense him inside though? With other two...hmm, humans?" Tsukirei said while leaning her ear to the door again, she creased her forehead.

"Oh, the other two humans disappeared," she added, knocking on the door again, five times.

"Yes, yes! Coming!" Tsukirei's face lightened up when she heard a familiar voice inside the broadcasting room. Hanako held her wrist, as well as Nene's, he stared at the door and waited for it to open but, it wasn't Tsukasa who welcome them.
A black tsueshiro, similar to Akemi's appeared in front of them.

"I, Tsukasa, hereby welcome you to the Broadcasting Room!" The voice came from the tsueshiro, with a red circle core in the middle. Teru looked at the tsueshiro beside Tsukirei and glanced at the one that suddenly appeared in front of them.

'So similar...that's why the guardian didn't noticed that it wasn't hers,' Teru thought, his brows furrowed, while glaring to the poor tsueshiro of Tsukasa.

"Well, then! Come! I don't want to tire my guests out by making them stay outside," Tsukasa said, the tsueshiro starts moving around the five of them, with them in the middle. Kokujoudai moves faster even more and the next thing they knew, they are already inside the room.