𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 | 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗.

MYSTERY #11: Toxic Blood.

➳ 𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜 •

"Hmph..." That's Hyuuga-san. Yep! Aoi-san and Pres just arrived here with Hyuuga-san, they made sure that all students are gone before coming here.

"What is this, Ms. Guardian?" He looked at me with disappointment. Well, I can't blame him! But, he can't blame me either ~ Nanamine Sakura-san seems like a very mysterious person, I've never seen her anywhere in the school, so I have no choice but to use Hyuuga-san instead.

"Calm down, I just want to ask you some questions!" I clasp my hands together and walk towards him, when I reached the guy---

"Waaaah! Akemi!" That's Amane-nii overreacting when I throw myself to Hyuuga-san and hug him.

"W-wha---I do like being hugged, but not by a ghost!" Tsk, I'm not doing this because I want to, I need to!

"A-A-Akemi-san..."

"Ake--mi-chan? What are you doing?" Yashiro-san and Kou-san asked. I ignored the three of them, and with the help of Aoi-san, Amane-nii couldn't grab and drag me away from Hyuuga-san. I thank you for that, Aoi-san, from now on I consider you my best friend.

Anyways, the reason I did this is to make sure that no one's following him. Tsukasa-nii's kokujoudai, to be specific.

I eyed his collar and smirked as I pat his nape. Right after I did that, a black flower attached to my hand and was removed from Hyuuga-san, I clenched my fist and burn the thing before throwing it away, the dust flew away with the wind as I pull away from Hyuuga-san.

"Yup! All clean!" I spoke.

"What, you're into hugging random guys now?" Pres asked, I just glanced at him and sigh. The heck is he saying? Hyuuga-san isn't just some random guy!

"Akemi! W-w-what was that?!" Why is my brother crying? He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away from Hyuuga-san, too!

"Calm down, nii-chan...I had to make sure there's no one listening to us," I explained, looks like he understood that right away. He wiped his tears while nodding slowly.

"Uhhh...so, why am I brought here?" Hyuuga-san asked.

"Right! Let's start with the interrogation!"

I can see Hyuuga-san's terrified face after I said those words. He even flinched and took a step backward, Aoi-san was so alert that he immediately blocked the door.

"Interrogation?" Hyuuga-san asked. Oh, right...I removed his memories from last time!

"Yep ~ don't worry, we won't do anything to you!" I spoke, he stared at me for a moment before he slowly look at the beads that is wrapped around his body. I giggled.

Swear, we're not gonna do anything. The binding beads are just there to make sure he won't run away.

"You probably don't remember our conversation before but you told me about being immortal! Uhh, not dying even if you're killed many times, right?" He doesn't seem surprised?

"Yeah, the runt told me about that. He said he heard you talking with your friends about me," ohh, so I don't really need to tell him everything about it, huh?