𝗧𝗘𝗡 | 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗟.

MYSTERY #10: A help from the Council.

➳ 𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜 •

"Pres...you knew all about these and never tells me a thing?" Aoi-san touched his forehead after I sent him everything that happened these past few days. At first, he was hesitant, but the president reassured him that there's nothing to worry about. I mean, there is an exorcist here, I really won't try to do anything funny, bro.

"You never asked," the president answered, it was funny how Aoi-san and I sighed at the same time because of this exorcist's awful excuse.

"So, what should I do?" Aoi-san asked.

"Ohh...is it really okay?" He ran his fingers through his hair and crossed his legs. I just want to make sure that he's not doing this because he's forced---I mean, I can feel his president staring so intently at him, putting so much pressure to the guy.

"Well, if we don't do something about it, Ao-chan might be in danger again, just like what happened with Number two before. So, I might as well help," I gave him a small smile.

"Thank you..."

"..."

"Hmm..." Aoi-san smirked.

W-what? Why the hell are they not saying anything? Is it weird to hear a ghost saying thank you? What the heck? And I'm pretty sure I've already say thank you many times these past few days?

"What?" I asked.

"Haha...nothing. Then, what's your plan? Kidnapping a student?" I nod my head to Aoi-san. Look at him give me a scornful look, I can tell that he despise that idea...

"Is that the only idea you can think of?" I twitched my lips and tilt my head. Well...is that the only plan I can think of? As of now, there's nothing in my mind except kidnapping Hyuuga-san...hehe ~

"Oh, wait a minute..." I crossed my arms.

"Tsukasa-nii would probably ask kokujoudai to look after Hyuuga-san since I've already kidnapped him once last time," I spoke. Tsukasa-nii also said it himself that Hyuuga-san is still his associate, and that he still watch over the guy. That's how he figured out that I dragged him in my boundary before.

"Isn't that bad then?" I shook my head, causing Aoi-san to creased his forehead.

"Nope! It'll actually help that you're a student!" I snapped my fingers and smiled widely to the two, who probably realized right away what I got in mind.

"Seriously...why do you want to kidnap him anyway? Are there no other ways?" Aoi-san asked, his president stayed quiet while listening at our conversation. He's smirking like an arrogant person, sitting on his throne. This view is annoying me...it's even more irritating that it looks natural for him.

"Uhh...I think there are other ways, but I can't think of any," I giggled.

"Uhh..." Aoi-san looked at me with disbelief in his face. He even slapped his forehead while shaking his head..

"Hahahahaha!" Aoi-san and I turned our head to the president. Why is he laughing again? That's terrifying...

I mean, he's staying silent all this time, and only laugh whenever he find something funny. And nothing's even funny with our conversation!

"What are you laughing for, Pres? Shouldn't you be telling this ghost not to kidnap a student?" Aoi-san pointed at me, looking at the president with that 'I'm so done with you' expression...while the latter continued wiping those few tears that escaped his pretty eyes. Aoi-san's reactions are priceless...