𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 | 2𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦, 𝗔𝗢𝗜 𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗘.

MYSTERY #9: Second of the Clock Keepers, Aoi Akane.

➳ 𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜 •

It's been three days since we got out from that strange dark place with walking door, and I decided to stay inside my boundary for that three days. Amane-nii's visiting me though, with Yashiro-san and Kou-san. It's been also three days since that president encounter the past 'me' and 'Amane-nii'. I thought that he'd bother me with it, but fortunately, he didn't. Why did I even think that he'll actually get curious about that.

"Akemi ~"

I looked at the orb that appeared in front of me. I stared at it for a while before I took a deep breath...

It feels really...awkward to talk to Tsuki in this form...

"Tsuki...how do you feel?" I asked, she chuckled.

"Worst..." I have no idea what's happening inside that core. And Tsuki won't tell me about it either...for how many years we've been together here in this boundary of mine, she never tells me anything about what she's experiencing as a yorishiro.

"What happened?" She stayed quiet, but I heard her sigh.

"It's nothing...by the way, you've been locking yourself in here for three days, not planning to visit Ama-nii at all?" She asked.

What do you mean I'm locking up myself for three days...you never said that when I stayed in here for decades?

"Well, everything came back to normal now. My rumor has been fixed, so there's no reason for me to go out anymore," I replied, I lean on the trunk of the cherry blossom tree behind me and close my eyes.

"Stew pid ~ visiting Ama-nii is a reason!" She 'hmph' at me, which made me laugh.

"Do you want to see Amane-nii?"

"Of courseee!"

"Hahaha! Wanna possess me again?" I stared at the round core in front of me. She stayed quiet for a while before laughing---sounds like a forced laugh, though.

"No, it's fine, it's fine! And it's your decision anyways if you want to go out or not. Although, I do like to see Ama-nii, but...on the other hand, let's not," Hmm? What's with the change of heart? And I thought I can decide whether I want to go out or not!? Tsuki's really contradicting herself sometimes...

"Why not?"

"Kasa-nii's probably out there, planning to kidnap you and force me out. Pretty sure he won't give up with that giving me a body thingy...he just need my core to do that, so to be safe ~ just stay inside this place. No one can enter it anyway," Tsuki explained, she actually have a point. But that means I won't be able to get out of here until Tsukasa-nii have been dealt with...

"Ahh...you're right but..."

"Uhh...but...but well, maybe you can handle yourself, yeah? And like I said, it's yours to decide!" a small smile escaped my lips as I stare at the core in front of me.

"I'm sorry...Tsuki, it's because of me that you're..."

"Pfff ~ seriously? First of all, it wasn't your fault," I pressed my lips together as I stare at the water on the ground, I'm sitting, so the water of my boundary is at my waist.