𝗢𝗡𝗘 | 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦.

MYSTERY #1: Girl that Wanders.

Minamoto Teru is the President of the Student Council, alongside with Aoi Akane, his Vice President. Teru is a gorgeous guy who always receive love and care from his friends and even strangers. He's also kind, nice, and smart that he's considered perfect by all of his schoolmates.

But, this guy...

Hates supernatural, you can't convince him no matter what you say. As an exorcist, he despise them to an extent.

"Pres, I'm gonna head back to our class for lunch," Akane, a guy with glasses and orange hair informed his President about going back to their class. If you don't know, Aoi Akane is a first year high school student in Class 1-A and a Vice President of Student Council, he get along well with Teru, yes, they get along well, so well.

"Go ahead, eat well," Teru replied with a smile on his face, he looked at the papers on the table before moving to stand up. He gathered the papers and made sure that nothing's left on the table, then he put it inside a folder.

'I better go for lunch as well,'

Teru cleaned the table before going outside while holding his sword in a black clothe case. He closed the door and greet the other students outside that made the hallway noisy. He just laugh it off as he let them swarm him, he's already used to it.

On the other side of the hallway, a girl with bob-cut hair and bangs heard the students getting loud. So she made herself float as she move towards the place where she heard the students' happy voices. She look ahead, only to see a guy with a blonde hair walking towards the stairs. Every students that saw him is greeting the guy with a happy face, so a thought came to her mind.

'Woah, looks like he's a famous one. Maybe he knew something about my brother?'

The girl smiled widely as she levitate towards the guy who's walking down the stairs, every students around are greeting him nonstop, that's why he didn't stop bowing and greeting back.

"Hey, hey," the transparent girl called as she step on the ground, her white and black will-o-wisps are floating at her left and right side. With a smile, she clasp her hands together and speak.

"Have you seen my brother? His name is Amane," She asked. Looking innocently to the guy..

Teru flinched after hearing the question from the girl, he recalled something about the latest rumor of a girl that wanders around the school in search for her brother.

Teru roamed his eyes around but, he made sure not to meet the girl's eyes.

'This is not the right time and place for exorcism,' Teru thought, so he continue walking as if he didn't see the apparition that's following him, the girl behind him tilts her head and started following Teru.

"Hey...hey, can't you see me? I'm sure you can," The girl floats and move in front of Teru, the guy didn't pay any attention to her but, something caught his attention right after the girl went in front of him.

'White and black tsueshiro? That's new...among all the apparitions I've encountered, Honorable No. 7 is the only one who have those orbs, come to think of it, she looks exactly like him,' Teru thought.

'But, what's with the two different colored tsueshiro? This is my first time seeing the black one. Honorable No. 7 definitely have white tsueshiro,' he ran his fingers through his hair and smiled at the group of girls who greeted him while squealing, which made Teru chuckled.