𝗦𝗜𝗫 | 𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗜.

MYSTERY #06: Tsukirei.

➳ 𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜 •

"Hey guardian, are you really going to do it?" Why is this guy inside the auditorium. What the heck? He despise supernatural so much, but look at him wasting his time to go here just to ask that question.

Amane-nii couldn't say no to me, so he just told me that he's coming with me. We forbid Kou-san and Yashiro-san to go with us because it's dangerous for the two of them. Of course, we never planned to bring this guy with us, too. So, why are you here!?

"Huh? Yeah," I answered, staring at the huge clock in front of me. It's here at the auditorium, and this is the one I am guarding. This clock. Well, not exactly the clock...

"Kou and Yashiro-san are planning to follow you," I looked at him, look at that cold expression. His eyes narrowed down at me and I just replied with a sigh.

"You're his brother, right? Do something about it," I said, he didn't respond, so I float towards the clock.

"Well, I gotta go now, Minamoto Teru. Do something about your brother and Yashiro-san," I spoke, and was about to pass through the clock to enter my boundary but the guy spoke again.

"Hey, tell me. Why are you still hanging around in this world?" Oh, so this is the real purpose of coming here in the auditorium.

"You and your brother have killed someone in the past. Is that your regret? Is that the reason why you're still in the near shore?" What now, are you trying to convince me to just disappear? And what's with those question, it's annoying.

And no, I never killed someone! This jerk...

Where did he even got that information? Oh, wait...did the Minamoto wrote false information about my backstory? That could be the case but I'm sure that everything about me is not written to any of the books in their library. So, what is this guy saying?

"Hmm, how can you say I killed someone in the past?" I asked, his cold gaze landed to me. I didn't react at all and just stared at his blue eyes, he smirked.

"I mean, was I wrong---"

"You sure it wasn't me who's been killed?" His eyes widened upon hearing my question, and probably because I cut off his words, too.

"You're playing victim now?" Hmm, I don't know what kind of stories he heard about me, but if the story goes like 'I killed someone', then it's absolutely wrong.

"How laughable. Do you know my backstory? Minamoto Teru?" I didn't do anything but he was stunned in his place when I mentioned his whole name, I mean...I've been doing that, why are you frozen just now? And please, keep frozen.

"Or maybe you wanted to know?" I asked, he glared at me and didn't respond.

"Looks like you're curious! I wonder why! Oh, could it be that you're interested in me---"

"Disgusting,"

"Hahahahaha!"

Okay, I laughed. But, that was offending!? How dare this guy enter the auditorium and then insult me!? Should I throw him out to the far shore?!

"Haha...well...you already know about Hanako-san of the Bathroom, but you know nothing about the Guardian of the Auditorium, yea?" I spoke, he stayed quiet again. What a boring person, he's no fun at all.