𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 | 𝗦𝗣𝗬.

MYSTERY #5: Spy.

➳ 𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜 •

"Amane-niiii!" I called when I reached the girls' bathroom. Inside are Kou-san, Yashiro-san, and nii-chan. I am here to tell Amane-nii what I got from Hyuuga Natsuhiko yesterday. I don't plan to involve the two humans though, but I'm sure that they won't let me hide those info from them. Especially now that they also knew who the enemies are, since I've told them about it yesterday. I'm an idiot.

Yes, dumb little ghost, that's me.

"Akemi," Amane-nii caught me in his arms when I throw myself to him, I wrapped my arms on his shoulder and lean my chin on my arm.

"You seem really energetic today, did you found out something?" He asked, I pulled away from him as I smile, nodding my head repeatedly. I levitated myself towards the sink and sat there, crossing my legs.

I am officially announcing, that this sink has become my throne! Hahahaha!

Anyways...

"Yup! Got a few info with me!" I said. I let my kokujoudai circle around the three of them, it gives off smokes, too, as it sends them the information I got from Hyuuga-san yesterday when I kidnapped him.

"Grow their numbers?" Kou-san asked, I nod my head.

"But...how is your yorishiro gonna add numbers to their team? Is your...yorishiro, human?" Yashiro-san asked, I turned my head to her as I smile.

"How sharp!" I snapped my fingers as I praise Yashiro-san. Of course, it's not like a 'thing' can grow their numbers, so it has to be a supernatural as well. Yashiro-san is a smart girl!

"But not a human, Yashiro-san. A supernatural, just like Amane-nii and I...and Tsukasa-nii," I replied, I heaved a sigh. This is not the right time to tell them about my yorishiro, but it seems like this situation would end up with me telling them about it. I'll do my best not to have a slip of tongue though.

Kokujoudai shakes lightly, and I quickly turn my head to the door. Tsk, again? Why does he need to hide when he can just join us here?

Well, nevermind.

Maybe he's a shy type.

Don't care.

"Except adding my yorishiro to their team, Tsukasa-nii's probably planning to use it against Amane-nii and I. Since both of us won't be able to harm that person," I spoke, Amane-nii nod his head to agree. He glanced to the door and turn his head to me.

"No worries, it doesn't matter. Anyways! Hyuuga-san mentioned that changing the rumors would make Amane-nii do his job, which is punishing the Wonders and taking their number seats, by destroying their yorishiro," I landed myself to the ground and started walking towards the door. I peeked outside when I reached it.

And found the apparition hater leaning on the wall, with his arms crossed. Surprisingly, he's not carrying his weapon today, only a paper. He immediately glare at me after seeing me.

"The heck, aren't you an exorcist? Why are you eavesdropping like a spy here?" I asked, ignoring the way he looks at me. I actually hate being glared at, it makes me nervous, but this guy's is the same as that guy, so it doesn't startle me much.