Aim

Nirwana/nir·wa·na/ n Indonesian word for 1 'a state of perfect peace for every shape of existence as a form of the ending of reincarnation'; 2 a place for freedom (perfection); heaven.

***

She didn't know what happened–maybe the exact words that could describe her condition would be 'it's happening too fast a one's mind couldn't comprehend it well'.

She was only practicing in the archery dojo by herself, trying to get a sense of relief and let out some steam that kept building up inside. It always happens every time–always the same routine before the tournament. Even if she has the abilities, the only thing she needs is an assurance that she wouldn't mess up and brought shame.

Everything was at peace. Then, a mysterious glow of green seemed to envelop the sky at that time. [First Name] halted her stretch on her bow to watch the peculiar light for a few seconds.

Laser? A light show? In the middle of the day?

Soon the light became brighter than before–practically blinding, which she sent her fight or flight instinct to start. She was running, trying to get away or at least shielded herself with something.

And then darkness engulfed her fully. Not a single sound could be heard, not a single thing could be seen, not even a sense of something brushing against her skin. She knew she couldn't move–panic began eating her brain.

What happened? How!? What should she do now!?

It was only for just a few seconds into the endless void, something nagged her in the back of her mind. Somehow, she suddenly felt the urge to just sleep. Yeah, sleep. Maybe if she's asleep, someday she would wake up to see the world again in its normal glory.

Just sleep and it will all be alright.

Sleep.