6th Shot: Liar

Ukyo is a kind person–not a single other thought that would make [First Name]'s mind changed about it.

From the start, Ukyo took his revival as a new start where hopefully, every human will finally live in peace and support each other as social creatures fundamentally. In this stone world, they're reduced to nothingness–even more reason for them to push anything other then teamwork and togetherness aside.

Tsukasa's act of destroying statues without any hint of hesitation brought him despair–both from how he didn't have any ability to stop it and how he had to look away because he had to prevent the revived ones from hurting each other. [First Name] took it as her duty to be a shoulder he needed when things get too rough.

She let him vent, holding his hands when he clenched his fists too hard, led him away when she knew he heard the overly familiar rumbling and crashing.

He's really kind–all he wanted was peace.

His kindness is what pulled her in–it was genuine, something that's much needed in this world of stone where they needed to depend on each other or they wouldn't survive. That's why she put her trust in him, helping him in every way he needed.

He mentioned that he's a coward until she couldn't count it anymore with her fingers–for ignoring, for not doing nothing. She didn't agree, she never did. All she saw was a man of peace, kindness radiating from him.

.

.

"It's cold out here, Ukyo-san

"It's cold out here, Ukyo-san. And shouldn't you be asleep right now? We have to patrol longer tomorrow."

She noticed an extremely familiar figure sitting on a branch with his back leaning against the bark in the middle of the night. He didn't even turn to look, knowing it was her just from her footsteps alone.

He sighed in exhaustion. "I just need some fresh air. Everything is suffocating at the moment."

This wasn't the first time he couldn't give his body a rest because he had his mind out of control. [First Name] looked out for him every time, giving him company to ease his tension. She jumped on to the same branch and he made room for her to take a seat beside him.

"At least bring a blanket with you or you'll get sick." she reminded, throwing the thick and warm fabric made out of animal skin around his shoulders–bundling him up. Ukyo didn't even realize how cold he felt until he shivered under the blanket before enjoying the comforting warmth.

"You don't have to check on me every time. You should sleep." he reminded.

[First Name] huffed. "Nonsense. I'm worried and you look like you could use some company."

"Then," Ukyo widened the blanket. "Scoot closer, you're not wearing anything warm either."

Instead of answering, she stared at him with widened eyes–it took him for a moment to comprehend his invitation in cuddling. Ukyo froze, feeling fire creeping up from behind his next and engulfing his face. Mirroring him, [First Name]'s face already turned as red as boiled crab.