31st Shot: Kingdom of Science Photo Journal: Some Stories Behind

I don't have any excuse on why I suddenly went MIA, but here it is another chapter! Gosh, writer's block really had me tight in its grip it's nightmare. I can't even write a paragraph peacefully. By the way, I will lean towards the manga more to split the chapters. But I could possibly cram an episode or two if the character's POV is short. It all depends on how much I write! Oh, and also, the dialogue will be mixed between the anime and the manga for further variation.

Anyways, I hope you like this new chapter! See you in the next one!

***

"I kind of expecting this. Well, from Chrome-san at least."

And for Gen, he also expecting that kind of answer from [First Name].

"Francois told me that you're going to gather more of that so-called black tea," The brunette grumbled, there's a mix of demand and hesitation in his toneGen could get a wind on why he sounded so. First, [First Name] was a young woman but definitely older than him by age–while being known quite upfront and blunt most of the time, Chrome wasn't in any mean trying to be disrespectful.

It's his nature to be straightforward and rather brash at some times. It would be another case if it's in front a person of his age like Kohaku for example; another set of responds would appear which could incur her wrath.

Secondly, after understanding that [First Name] already had a lot on her plate and how it kept piling over the time, he was uncomfortable to ask for things. Usually, he's already up and about on his feet to interrogate the archer about anything which piqued his interest–and [First Name] liked to indulge him with an everlasting patience.

Back to their current situation, Gen had a hunch Chrome was at his limit in withstanding his seemingly endless curiosity.

[First Name] had no hesitation in agreeing, giving him a smile–the mentalist knew she caught up to whatever Chrome was trying to convey. "I am. Would you like to join me?"

"I-I can!?" Snapping his head up, the brunette stared at her with widened eyes. Nobody could possibly reject him, especially when those pure glimmers in his eyes appeared. He looked like a puppy wagging its tail eagerly for a promised toy. "Wait, really!?"

"I don't see why not." [First Name] looked amused by his genuine excitement and the way he presumed her dismissing the idea. "In fact, some extra hands would be great because Francois-san needs to dry all of them to prepare for our trip."

"YEAH!!" Cheering in glee, the brunette jumped and pumped his fist to the air for a victory pose–maybe in this case, it was indeed a victory for him. Gen almost could see physical rays of enthusiasm emerge from his figure. "Black tea, here I come!!"

"By the way," Ah, Gen was waiting for this moment. It was more than obvious that Chrome wasn't only one who wanted to tag along, a few people already booked this particular event way earlier than they were who's basically crashing into the party. The mentalist watched as [First Name] slowly turned her head to face them, the additional figures, with a nervous smile. "I assume this includes the rest of The Five Wise Generals?"

Ryusui cackled merrily, and it already served as a crystal answer for anyone in the vicinity. "The knowledge for this fake black tea AND being an escort to a beauty? Only a fool dare to miss this opportunity!"

Ukyo chuckled nervously at the captain's booming declaration and the infamous snapping of his fingers. At this point, all of them were used to the young man's peculiar antics and vibrant personality. "He rhymed."

"Of course, who am I to forbid?" [First Name] chuckled, no longer being flustered by the familiar title which Ryusui literally gave to every woman there was. "We just have to wait for Minami-chan and the others and then we're set for the little adventure."