Chapter twenty-one

The rain had picked up in the early hours of the morning, covering the tip of the mountains in a thick milky cloud and aligning the sky in an envelope of haze.

I let the hot water run over my cold skin, allowing the steam to develop a layer of barrier against the shower glass. I held the sponge in between my fingers while pressing it lightly against the sensitivity of my hips, gently tracing the faint blue marks that he had left from his firm grip.
His thrusts had been intense and demanding, unmerciful to my brittle frame. His mouth had wandered hungrily over the most delicate parts, where he had grazed his teeth and bitten into.

My strength had been no match for his determination, so I had surrendered. In the end, there was no escaping him.

I had struggled not to allow myself to give in. But the attraction was unavoidable. He had taken advantage of every single part of my body, sending it over the edge.
Blurring the lines with every burning kiss, every stroke, bestriding the parts of my brain that fought against illogicality.

I was ashamed by my own inability to withhold the thoughts that were roaming through my head, now embarrassed by the fire that his touch had ignited within me.
There was a dull ache between my thighs, the consequences of my weakness.

The pressure was cruel to my sore body, but I stood in the bleary confinement until the water turned cold, wrapped in visions of the impious affairs. His smell lingered on me. The way he had demanded to have it all.

He had fucked me until everything felt numb. Once, twice, on the bed, against the wall and in the shower, stretching and bending me at all angles. He was big. Larger than I had imagined all those nights, secretly touching myself to the thought of him.

My face heated at the memory of his hands groping my breasts, nipping, tugging at my nipples that were still sensitive. The strong feeling started to build down below and my fingers found their way between my legs, softly massaging my clit. Resting my back against the glass, I saw those dark swirls of charcoal gazing at me from under thick eyelashes.

I was a prisoner to his deluding manners, and there was no one to blame for it other than myself.
Adriana, you slut.

I was weak and peril to his subduing. I shuddered as I came down from the mind-blowing climax and continued to rinse off the remaining of his scent.

Examining the faint lines on my wrists, I cursed the very existence of the man that had bound them before obliterating me in the most vicious manners.

And there wasn't one bone in my body that could regret nor refuse the sexual attraction, a tension that was like no other that I had experienced before.

He knew exactly what he was doing; hitting the right spots and watching me explode into a complete mess before him.

And he made it abundantly clear that he was in full control over the reactions that his dirty games incited.

I drew my legs together under the water, fighting the urge to go back in time again to the hours spent coming undone at his mercy.

My friends were waiting in the spacious dining room when I went downstairs. Although I was in less of a mood for any interaction, avoiding them would be unacceptable. Cecilia was setting the dining table―where everyone had already taken their spots―as I walked in, offering a warm greeting upon noticing me.