Chapter forty-four

Antonio

***

"You're too fucking beautiful."

I listened to her soft giggles through the phone. Her voice was smooth as honey, like the taste of her sweet lips when I devoured them. I imagined her face light up as I complimented her ethereal beauty. This, from my part, rarely occurred.

I knew I was an asshole, for she deserved to hear those words every single day.

"You need to stop sending me naked photos of you or I'm going to have to cancel these fucking meetings and come home early."

She let out a sigh and my phone pinged again. A low growl escaped my throat as I opened a photo of her lying on my bed in a sexy red laced bra that had her breasts pushed up. I felt an urge to run my fingers along her silky skin that shone under the faint lighting.

She was really testing my limits and I could already feel my cock harden as my eyes grazed over her round breasts, which had become fuller since the pregnancy.

"Fuck, Adriana."

Hell, if that was the reason for her drastic change in appetite for my dick, than we were going to have a lot of kids.

I'd probably knock her up every nine months.

I felt like a goddamn high school boy, the way I was anticipating the next time I got the chance to have her.
She was biting her lip in the photo and I wanted those plump lips to wrap around my shaft. I didn't want to ruin her perfect mouth, which was too small for my dick.

I disconnected the call and mentally punched myself for acting like some teenage nut, who had just hit puberty.

But my boy had a mind of his own and jerked in response to images of her sprawled out, legs wide open for me.

She didn't realize what she was doing to my brain. But I would make sure to let her know as soon as I landed. I was planning to fuck her senseless and there was nothing that could save her from me.

She was pregnant with my child.
I'm a fucking bastard… a possessive one.

But this was a game of win-or-lose and Antonio never lost a hand.
I'd never considered myself a man who offered my sperm to just any woman but what had to be done, was taken care of.

There were issues required to be dealt with and one of them, was providing an heir to this fucking kingdom. Not just any heir, but one that would have the mix of two very powerful families.

Adriana wasn’t just some random girl I had picked off the streets of New York, she was far more than that.

I was known to practice self-control but when it came to Adriana, I was a ticking bomb.