Karasuno reacts

A/n: This is gonna be Karasuno reacts to (Y/n)'s death. TW! For anyone who gets triggered by car wrecks, suicide, poisoned, murder, and I think others. The reader is gender neutral. More characters will be in part two because these scenarios because these were long. This is part one of Karasuno. Request who you want to be in the next one. 

Daichi: 

He was heartbroken. He wouldn't know how to handle it. When the principle announced your death he couldn't believe it. He refused to believe it. When the principle pulled him aside to talk to him Daichi barely reacted. As soon as him, Suga, and Asahi left for practice he collapsed and sobbed hard. You were gone and he couldn't even say goodbye. You left him in this filthy world alone... You left him alone so soon.. You were the love of his life and you were gone like that... The last thing he heard from you was, "I love you, Dai. No matter what. Be safe." Its almost like you expected this.. 

Sugawara:

He was there when it happened. Two kids ran into the streets without looking and a car was speeding down the street. Sugawara and you both seen it and ran for the kids.  Suga was faster than you and got the kids out of the way then froze as the car got way closer. You got him out of the way just before the car struck you. He was frozen still. Tears were starting to stream down his cheeks. He screamed. He screamed so loud it informed the other Karasuno players that were walking home. They rushed over to see Suga holding your already dead body in his arms. Blood was getting on him but he didn't care. He wanted you to be okay. He continued sobbing and screaming and an ambulance came. They tried to calm him down but all failed. Daichi came forward and picked him up and brought him out of the street and just held him rocking back and fourth rubbing Sugawara's back to try to sooth him. It just barely worked but didn't make up for the next year or two's sorrow.

(A/N): This is all for this I can come up sorry. Request who you want next!!