OiSuga-angst 🎧

Koushi's eyes widen as he walked in his and Toru's house. He could hear the faint moaning of his husband and his husband's best friend. Koushi didn't cry. He lost that a long time ago. He just walked upstairs to his and his husband's room and grabbed his clothes and a suitcase. He started packing up not even looking in their direction.

Toru and Haijime quickly noticed. Haijime left after putting his clothes back on. Toru was panicking putting his clothes on and trying to keep Koushi from leaving. "K-Koushi please! Please don't leave!" Toru pleaded close to tears. He wasn't crying because Koushi was leaving. He was crying because he was caught and want ready for Koushi to move on to someone new.

Koushi turned to face Toru with a blank face. "sure. I'll stay and get cheated on by my husband and act as if there's still love there in the relationship." Koushi glared towards the end of his sentence. "Newsflash Toru. I don't love you anymore. You never loved me. You only wanted me for sex and I was blinded by my love for you that I didn't notice. But now I notice. And I've lost my love for you."

It was noticable that Koushi was quick to out his walls up. But Toru knew that Koushi out them back up a while ago. "Jesus Christ Koushi. You're so dramatic. I don't regret cheating. You got boring. What the fuck else was I supposed to do? You're a second choice. You'll always be a second choice. I only wanted to break the unbreakable. I wanted to see if you truly were as unlovable as they all say." Toru smirked as Koushi finally let out a loud sob. He knew it was all true but didn't expect to hear it. And hearing it hurt even worse.

Koushi rushed out of the house with his bags and went to a hotel for the night. He would figure out what to do tomorrow. He was so dizzy from how hard his sobs were. He couldn't think straight. He was so hurt by the one he thought he could trust. It hurt a lot. He didn't know what he would do without Toru..

Then he woke up..

He woke up with Toru by his side and was shaking him. "Koushi!! Koushi wake up! Please!!" Toru was crying and he noticed everything around him. There was a loud ringing in his head. He was inside a car. And paramedic's were surrounding him trying to get him out. He realized that he couldn't feel anything.

Until feeling all rushed back to him. And it hurt badly.. it was a car accident. He was getting to work when some tow truck t-boned him then a car ran into the front of his car crushing his legs and chest with the steering wheel.

He didn't know if he'd make it but he knew that he was gonna try to comfort Toru. Or at least try. He looked up at Toru with a weak smile. He knew his time was almost up but he didn't wanna let Toru see just yet.

He placed a hand on Toru's cheek smiling weakly. "I love you Toru. So much." Koushi continued to smile. Everything hurt. But he couldn't show it for the sake of Toru.

Toru cried out knowing that Koushi was getting weaker. "K-ou-shi pl-ea-s-e! Sta-y awak-e f-or me! Sta-y AWAK-E!" Toru screamed out noticing Koushi's grip loosen.

Toru pulled Koushi closer crying out loudly knowing Koushi was minutes away from dying and that if they removed the steering wheel that Koushi will die for sure.

Koushi smiled a sad weak smile knowing that he wouldn't make it. He wasn't ready to die being at the ripe age of 20. He was barely into adulthood. It wasn't fair. Why did he have to suffer because of other people's wrongdoing? It wasn't fair. But he was happy they were both still alive.

Koushi pulled Toru down for one final kiss. He cupped Toru's cheeks and kissed him with only love and affection in his eyes. Toru on the other hand kissed back with sorrow but filled with love.

"I l-ove yo-u K-ou-shi.. I l-o-ve y-ou so m-uc-h." Toru said sobbing loudly. "I l-ove yo-u too T-toru." Koushi gave a soft weak smile. "T-tha-n sta-y awak-e! S-t-ay a-li-ve! F-or me.." Toru said his voice cracking as he spoke. But he knew it was too late.

Koushi's grip loosened on Toru's cheeks and he leaned his head back against the seat, his body involuntarily relaxing. Toru screamed crabbing Koushi's cheeks trying to get Koushi to look at him. Koushi didn't. He couldn't. His eye balls rolled around in his head as he slowly took his last breath.

Toru held Koushi close screaming loudly as the only one he's ever loved passes away in his arms. He didn't want to accept it. He never wanted Koushi to leave him. "NO! K-OU-SHI PL-EA-S-E!! W-AK-E UP!!!" Toru cried out loudly. He gripped onto Koushi hard as he sobbed.

Guys I hate myself. I hate my writing. Cause why tf do I have to be like this. I'm fucking crying while writing this. OiSuga is my top ship. I fucking love it. And I do this to myself 🖐️😭