SakuAtsu ft: Osamu 🎧

"Osamu.." A small voice said barely a whisper.

"Kiyoomi," A harsh tone came from Osamu.

"Congratulations," Osamu went on harshly and angrily.

"You have invented a new kind of stupid." Osamu growled angrily facing Kiyoomi.

"A 'damage you can never undo' kind of stupid." Osamu went on glaring.

"An 'open all the cages in the zoo' kind of stupid." Osamu pointed his finger at Kiyoomi's chest poking it at each word.

" 'Truely, you didn't think this through?' kind of stupid." Osamu went on glaring backing Kiyoomi up to a wall.

"Lets review," Osamu went on.

"You took a rumor a few, maybe two people knew and refuted it by sharing an affair of which no one has accused you." Osamu said going on loudly.

"I begged you to take a break, you refused to," Osamu went on a bit hurt.

"So scared of what your enemies might do to you," At this point Kiyoomi was trying to get away from Osamu but to no avail.

"Your the only enemy you ever seem to lose to." Osamu was pissed blocking Kiyoomi's way out. He couldn't get out of this. He should learn not to do it.

"You know why Kita can do what he wants?" Osamu didn't give time for Kiyoomi to answer.

"He doesn't dignify school-yard taunts with a response!" Osamu yelled angrily.

"So, yeah, congratulations." Osamu was pissed and Kita was holding Atsumu.

"Osamu.." Kiyoomi went to say but was cut off.

"You refined your legacy. Congratulations." Osamu yelled.

"It was an act of political sacrifice!" Kiyoomi yelled.

"Sacrifice?" Osamu raised an eyebrow.

"I languished in a loveless marriage in London, I lived only to see your letters." Osamu said softly.

"I look at you and think 'god, what have we done with our lives and where did it get us?!" Osamu said on the verge of tears.

"That doesn't wipe the tears or the years away, but, I'm back in the city and I'm here to stay." Osamu went on determined.

"I know what I'm here to do." Osamu muttered.

"Osamu.." Kiyoomi muttered.

"I'm not here for you." Osamu stated looking Kiyoomi in the eye.

"I know my (sister/ brother like I know my own mind, you will never find anyone as trusting or as kind!" Osamu yelled angry again.

"And a million years ago (she) he said to me, 'this ones mine'. So I stood by." Osamu said.

"Do you know why?" Osamu asked still not giving Kiyoomi enough time to answer.

"I love my (sister) brother more than anything in this life! I will choose (her) his happiness over mine, everytime!! Atsumu!" Osamu yelled loudly.

"Atsumu.." Kiyoomi said softly.

"Is the best thing in our lives! So, never lose sight of the fact that you have been blessed with the best (wife) husband!!" Osamu yelled.

"Congratulations..." Atsumu said softly, crying.

(Every sacrifice you make is for my sister give her the best life"

"Congratulations." Kita said angrily.