KageHina--> KenHina 🎧❤️‍🔥

🚫🚫 Tw: abuse, verbal and physical. Fighting and arguing.🚫🚫

"Why don't you EVER listen to me?! You can't do anything right! You can't even hit one fucking set!! How useless can you be?!" Kageyama yelled at Hinata. They were practicing Nekoma and Hinata missed another set. He tried to hit it but it was too far up.

Both teams watched in horror as Kageyama walked towards Hinata angrily. "K-kageyama.. I-i'm so sorry! I'm trying and your setting them too high!" Hinata yelled then froze as he seen the look on Kageyama's face.

"W-wait! I-i didn't mean it-" Kageyama hit him before he could finish the sentence. The teams gasped and multiple people rushed forwards but were held back. Kenma rushed forwards after getting Kuroo to let go and he tackled Kageyama and body slammed him and got on top of him and started hitting him with no time to react.

There was shouts heard all across the gym as multiple people tried to pull Kenma off and some tried to help Hinata. Someone called an ambulance for Kageyama and they took Kageyama away.

Kenma went to Hinata as soon as Kageyama was out of sight and he held Hinata. "Shh. Your okay Shoyo.. I promise.. He wont hurt you again.." Kenma whispered to Hinata.