SakuAtsuIwaOi 🎧🎧

@2centWh0r3 this good enough?

Atsumu and Haijime's fights:

Doors slamming, glass shattering, it was all the same. Same scenario different day.

It was fight after fight. It never stopped. This was the worst one yet. No one could get them to stop. They couldn't stop.

Atsumu was done. He couldn't take how much Haijime started fights with him. He loved Haijime dearly though. So why fight? He didn't know.

3rd pov:

Haijime slammed the door right as Atsumu was trying to walk inside making Atsumu shut his fingers in the door. "F-fuck! Haijime what the hell?!" Atsumu held his hand. He walked inside holding his hand to his chest.

"Oops." Haijime replied plainly. "What the fuck is your problem!?!" Atsumu yelled hurt. Haijime turned to Atsumu. "You. Your my problem! You let everyone flirt with you and don't do anything about it!!" Haijime yelled loudly.

"Haijime I told them I was happily married!! What more do you want from me?! I can't talk to my friends now?!" Atsumu yelled back.

"I want you to stop being such a SLUT!!" Haijime yelled venom lacing his voice.

Atsumu was taken aback. "Excuse me?" Atsumu asked glaring harshly at him.

"You fucking heard me." Haijime said back glaring just as harshly.

"Oh I'm the slut." Atsumu scoffed.

"Are you saying I'm a slut?" Haijime dared him to say it.

"You're the one that said it. Not me." Atsumu stated glaring.

Haijime glared and grabbed Atsumu by the throat slamming him against the wall harshly with no remorse making Atsumu cough loudly and wince.

"Repeat that. I dare you." Haijime growled tightening his grip closing off Atsumu's airway.

Atsumu gripped Haijime's hand tightly trying to get his hand off.

Haijime lifted Atsumu off the ground more glaring still. Atsumu let out a soft choked out whimper. "H-aiji-me, pl-eas-e-" Atsumu choked out tearing up looking down at Haijime as much as he could.

Haijime only tightened his grip more.

Out of nowhere Kiyoomi appeared and knocked Haijime off Atsumu. "Haijime what the hell are you doing?!" He glared helping Atsumu up who was starting to cry and gasp for air on the ground.

"Nothing." He replied dryly. Kiyoomi got up into Haijime's face. "Clearly it was something!!" Kiyoomi yelled at Haijime.

"You think Atsumu deserves this?! He doesn't deserve any of this!!" Kiyoomi yelled more.

"Then leave." Haijime said simply. "...we will. And once I tell Toru, he will too." Kiyoomi said softly.