SakuAtsu - angst 🎧

Song: I liked you so much we lost it

I liked your eyes, you looked away when you pretended to care.

'There he goes..pretending to care..' Atsumu thought sadly while putting a fake smile. Kiyoomi then directed his attention to his phone then put on a genuine soft smile. 'I liked the dimples on the corner of the smile that you wear...' Atsumu smiled at the thought but it was replaced with a frown in seconds. 'You wore it more with her..' Atsumu thought scared.

I knew and I was scared..

'I let myself fall deeper but I was prepared..' Atsumu knew he fell hard. There was no mistaking it. He also knew the consequences for it.

'I liked the shirt, the one I gave you. Can't forget how you smell..' Atsumu thought seeing the familiar shirt on a woman. 'But now on different shoulders hang the jacket I used to wear..' Atsumu was close to tears.

'I loved you for so long sometimes it's hard to bear.' Atsumu was sobbing into his pillow. All he could do was think about it. About how he was betrayed by the one he loved most.

But

"After all this time I wish you well from here.." Atsumu said to Kiyoomi. He wasn't crying. He had no tears to cry at the moment. Kiyoomi on the other hand was full blown sobbing. "But, I love(d) you every minute, every second!" Kiyoomi sobbed out loudly.

"I loved you everywhere and every moment.." Atsumu said sadly. "Always and forever-!" Kiyoomi started but Atsumu cut him off. "Was just for a moment..'cause I was not the one..I don't know how.." Atsumu said fighting back tears.

"I love(d) you 'till the last of snow disappeared! Missed you on the rainy days of the year!" Kiyoomi sobbed loudly and harshly. 'Never knew a pain like this..' Atsumu thought sadly. "Thought (I) you loved me (you), so why (did you go) are you leaving me...?" Kiyoomi's voice broke.

"I hate the way (you let) you're letting us go like it was all just nothing!" Kiyoomi yelled sobbing. "I hate the way you hit the notes but not the words I'm saying!!" Atsumu was finally starting to cry while yelling.

I hate the little things like when I'm unaware! I still remember how we broke so perfectly!!

'Though sometimes when life brings me down..time will heal my heart..' They both thought. Kiyoomi was watching Atsumu pack, and Atsumu was hiding his tears.

'Through the bad rainy days, I know that I'll be...okay...!' They both both moved on months later. Atsumu was now dating Aran and Kita in a poly relationship while Kiyoomi was dating Ushijima.

'I loved you every minute every second. Always and forever can wait for the time because you are not the one, I know that now.' Atsumu and Kiyoomi were looking out their windows as they thought that. They were both content with how they were now. They forgave each other for everything and now don't care.

'In a world still full of life, I'll see color! In a bit of time cause we deserve better. Always and forever when the right one comes because, part of loving you..is letting go.' They both smiled at the moon as if they could see and hear each other. "Part of loving you..was letting go.." They both smiled muttering it.