"Say hi to Daichi for me..." 🎧

An: trigger warning: blood, suicide.

Sugawara walked into Daichi's room. He was supposed to walk to school with him and Asahi. But as soon as he opened Daichi's door he fell to the floor screaming in shock and horror. Tears were already streaming down his face.

Asahi heard and ran upstairs to Suga. He took a moment to take in the sight before him. Tears welled up in his eyes. No one dared to say a word. The sobs were already loud enough. Asahi called the police through sobs.

~few weeks~

Suga never showed up to practice or left his house. He eventually quit. He couldn't handle it. Being there without Daichi..it was terrible. He left Suga all alone..

After a few more weeks Asahi went to check on Suga. He hasn't heard from him in a bit. He knocked on the door with no response. He had a gut feeling something bad happened so he went inside.

He went to Koushi's room and knocked again. No response. He opened Suga's door. He didn't expect to see Sugawara there. Covered in blood leaning against his bed on the floor.

Asahi broke down in sobs. He called the police and they took Koushi. The funeral was held a few days later. Asahi went up to Suga's casket and smiled softly through tears. "Say hi to Daichi for me please..." He let out a loud sob and walked away after saying good bye.

He made a promise that day.. He wouldn't do the same as them.. He wanted to live. For Noya. He had to.. Little did he know...

Noya would leave the same way as them...