SakuAtsu~Fluff❤️‍🔥

Kiyoomi walked in the door coming home from work. He took his shoes off and laid them by the door as he stepped inside. He was half way done with taking off his coat before he heard his husband yell. Kiyoomi instantly rushed to Atsumu only to see him watching a sad movie, crying, and eating cold canned corn. Kiyoomi blinked slowly trying to register the situation before sighing and rubbing his temples. Kiyoomi soon flinched, startled by Atsumu yelling again, not noticing Kiyoomi.

"Oh, yer a fuckin' bitch! She didn' deserve ta die!" Atsumu sobbed taking a bite of his cold corn. Kiyoomi sighed softly while shaking his head thinking about Atsumu's weird habits. " 'Tsumu, baby, love of my life, why are you eating cold corn in the can?" Kiyoomi asked while picking Atsumu up. He gasped but held on. ".....We're outta green beans...." Atsumu pouted. Kiyoomi nodded but did a double take. "G-green beans-! So that's why they're all missing?" Kiyoomi asked in disbelief, not that he minded.

Atsumu nodded pouting more. Kiyoomi only sighed bringing Atsumu to their bathroom and setting him down on the sink. "Stay here. I'll get our clothes." He said leaving the bathroom. Atsumu nodded excitedly and got the shower ready and waited. Kiyoomi came back with their clothes and they undressed getting in and showering.

~Out of shower~

Kiyoomi and Atsumu were both eating cold canned corn while watching sad romance movies while cuddling. Kiyoomi doesn't know how, but Atsumu bribed him into watching the movie with him and eating cold canned corn. Kiyoomi wouldn't change it for the world though. It's his life, and he likes it chaotic.