Oikawa x Male reader 🎧🎧

Tw! Plain crash. Character death.

"Stay for me?" The older of the two young boys, Oikawa, asked the other. "Of course i will!" The younger one, (y/n), said smiling. They kept they're promise throughput the years. Even though the older split off to play volleyball the younger was still there watching and helping every step of the way.

They both went to Argentina together to stick together through everything. They went through everything together and now they were supposed to be on they're way back to Japan. But (y/n) missed the flight.

Oikawa was already on the flight and back to Japan and he was upset he didn't get to go back with (y/n). And
(y/n) was upset too. He wanted to stay with Oikawa but ended up staying.

What the younger didn't know at the time was that the plane crashed. Now here he is sobbing at Oikawa's side. "Please! Stay for me! You said you would! I'm not ready to say goodbye!" He sobbed hard. "No-w, n-ow.. Thi-s is bre-aking m-y he-art.. I'-m sor-ry.. I le-t yo-u dow-wn.." Oikawa said softly a small tear running down his cheek. He grabbed (y/n)'s hand softly. "No, no,no,no! Don't leave me!" (Y/n) sobbed feeling Oikawa's hand weaken. "I love you (y/n).." Oikawa said before his heart stopped.