KageTsuki - arcade 🎧

"A broken heart is all that's left..." Kageyama was shattered. He didn't think this was true. (I'm) he's still fixing all the cracks . He lost a couple pieces when,

I carried it,

Carried it,

Kageyama knew he was the only one putting forth effort in the relationship. He didn't wanna believe it.

Carried it,

Kageyama carried on like a soldier with a battle wound, his love bleeding out from every word, argument and hurtful things his body consumed.

Carried it home...

He knew it was bound to happen. He knew he would soon give up and leave the relationship.

'I'm afraid of all I am...'

Kageyama was about done. They got into many arguments on how Kageyama wasn't acting like himself. He couldn't do it anymore.

'my mind feels like a foreign land..' Kageyama felt so alone even when he was so close to Tsukishima, snuggling into his chest.

Silence ringing inside my head...

Kageyama staid silent, listening, watching. He wasn't affected much by it anymore...or so he thought.

Please carry me,

Carry me,

Carry me home....

'I spent all of the love I saved... Tsukishima knew Kageyama was falling out of love. He had a damn good reason to, too.

"We were always a losing game..." Tsukishima was trying to free Kageyama from all the damage he's done. He didn't want to see Kageyama suffer anymore...

Small town boy in a big arcade...

"....I got addicted to a losing game..." Was all Tsukishima heard. God did it hurt a lot..

All I know...

All I know.....

'loving you is a losing game...' The only words that ran through Kageyama's head.. it was ripping him up.. he couldn't take it..

How many pennies in the slot?

"Giving us up didn't take a lot...?" Tsukishima knew it was wrong to say but he wanted desperately to get Kageyama back..

"I saw the end 'fore it begun." Kageyama stated simply glaring at Tsukishima knowing his moves. "Still I carried, I carried, I carried on." Kageyama continued, the glare never leaving his face.

All I know

All I know...

'loving you is a losing game' Tsukishima thought sadly.

All I know..

'all I know...loving you is a losing game' Kageyama thought with tears in his eyes.

"I don't need your games.." Kageyama said softly looking at Tsukishima dead in the eyes.

Game over...

"Get me off this roller coaster.." Tsukishima said tearing up a bit.

All I know

'all I know... loving you is a losing game...' Tsukishima thought, close to crying, knowing that this was the end...

All I know...

"All I know, loving you is a losing game!" Kageyama yelled angrily, grabbing his things and leaving. Tsukishima could only think, 'wow, I fucked something perfect up..'