OiSuga - Perfect ❤️‍🔥🎧

(A/n): heyo! This is a valentine's day special. It'll be out a bit before Valentine's day but oh well! I really hope you enjoy and I'll be adding this to my OiSuga book which I will post it soon! Anyways, on with the story! Also bold= lyrics.

"I found a love for me." Toru started, smiling while raising a glass of champagne. "Oh darling just dive right in, follow my lead." Toru smiled holding the glass up as he continued. Koushi gave a soft smile with teary eyes. It didn't feel real for him.

"Well I found a (girl) boy, beautiful and sweet." Toru continued his speech smiling, remembering everything they've went through and all the hardships together. "Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.." Toru continued as a slideshow of pictures and videos of them together played. "Cause we were just kids when we fell in love," a video Koushi took when they were kids played. "Not knowing what it was.." Toru continued. A video of Koushi and Toru giggling together played.

"I will not give you up this time.." Toru said, a soft smile staying permanently on his face. "But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own, and in your eyes you're holding mine." Toru spoke softly and a picture of them sharing a sweet, love filled kiss appeared on the screen.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms." The video popped up with Toru saying it. It was when he asked Koushi to marry him. They were barefoot in the grass, listening to (our) their favorite song. "When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight." Toru said softly, giving a love filled smile.

"Well I found a (wo)man, stronger than anyone I know. (S)He shares my dreams.." I hope one day I'll share her home. Toru smiled, tearing up. He was so happy to be marrying the love of his life. "I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets. To carry love, to carry children of our own.." Toru smiled more at the thought.

We are still kids, but "We're so in love. Fighting against all odds.." Koushi was crying softly because he couldn't handle how sweet Toru is and that he's so in love with him. All Koushi could think was 'I know we'll be alright this time.'

"Darling just hold my hand.. be my (girl) guy, I'll be your man." Toru smiled softly at Koushi's awestruck face. "I see my future in your eyes." Toru continued softly.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms. Barefoot in the grass, listening to our favorite song. "When I saw you in that (dress) tux, looking so beautiful- I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight." Toru looked Koushi directly in his eyes, ignoring everyone else in the room.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms. Barefoot in the grass, listening to our favorite song. "I have faith in what I see. Now I have met an angel in person. And (s)he looks perfect. I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight." Toru said softly, going to Koushi for a kiss which was happily returned.

The whole room cheered. Then there was the soft voice of Koushi's best friend, Asahi. "To the Sugawara's. I'm happy for you Koushi." Asahi said softly while smiling.