Adam Page

Your guys first time hanging out together: You are heading to meet up with Adam at the Mexican restaurant in Town,

You hair is pull back into a high ponytail and you can't believe your about to hang out with Adam Page, one wrestler you have a major crush on, as you arrive at the restaurant and you see Adam at the bar so you go over and seat down next to him as...

You hair is pull back into a high ponytail and you can't believe your about to hang out with Adam Page, one wrestler you have a major crush on, as you arrive at the restaurant and you see Adam at the bar so you go over and seat down next to him as he smiles to you "oh you made it Bella, the waitress will find our table and we can seat down" as you smile at him "awesome" as he calls the waitress and asks to be seated as she nods her head and takes you two to your table and you two seat down and go over the menu, decide on what you two want and when she does back around you let her know.

He asks you to be his: After lunch with him at the Mexican restaurant, he takes you back to your place and before he leaves you, he asks you to give him a chance and become his girlfriend and you say yes, so he smiles and leans up and kisses your lips lightly before leaving and heading to his place, you two are going to meet up tomorrow afternoon and train together at the arena. You can't believe he is your boyfriend now and your his girlfriend, it's like your in heaven.

Your first time hanging out after you two become a couple: you are in the arena waiting on adam to arrive so you two can train together, you are your gear and in your locker-room when he arrives and comes to find you, and when he does he finds you on the floor in your locker-room stretching and he can't believe your so damn flexible and he can't wait to see how flexible you can be in the future,

He smiles at you "I need to get changed and we can go workout, I had a meet with Cody about my next match against Kenny Omega  this Wednesday, do you got a match? As you nod your head at him "yep me and Ivelisse vs Allie and Britt Baker" as he nods his head and heads into the bathroom to change so you two can go train together.

First time seeing him naked kind of: Wednesday night you are heading to his locker-room to check in on him before the show starts you knock on the door and a few minutes later he opens it and he is only in a towel around his waist and you can see almost everything and your mouth is open wide and he smiles at you "Bella you alright? As you nod your head at him as he kisses your lips lightly "I got a meeting before the show starts, I need to finish getting ready I'll see you later on alright? As you giggle and walk off and towards your locker-room. You can't believe you saw him naked to a point.

He sees you naked kind of: after your match with Ivelisse against Allie and Britt which you two won you are in your locker-room getting out of your gear, when he comes by to see you for a couple minutes before his match against Kenny in the main event, you got your top off so you open the door to see him standing there in his gear and he looks so damn fine as he smirked and looks up at your boobs and he licks his lips and says "Bella my match against Kenny is the main event it's the first time since Aew got picked up I'm in the main event, I wanted to see you before hand. And get a good luck kiss from my lady can I have one" as you giggle and lean over and kiss him, a couple minutes go by and you two separate and he winks at you before heading to the ring then you look down and see you where almost naked your top was off and you bra is tiny as you close your door and you shake your head, now you two are even.

To be continued in a few days!!!