Alex Shelley

Your job in TNA Impact: your a female wrestler, your brother is Chris Sabin, your the only women that has been in MCMG your boyfriend is Alex Shelley too. It's truly a family affair, your ring name is Cora Sabin but your real name is Jade Harter. you are in MCMG locker-room for the night, it's just you and Alex tonight, Chris isn't there Tonight, you are in the bathroom getting ready for your spot for the show with Alex,

  you are in MCMG locker-room for the night, it's just you and Alex tonight, Chris isn't there Tonight, you are in the bathroom getting ready for your spot for the show with Alex,

Alex is in his gear, because he has a match against Luke Gallows, your in his corner plus you two have an interview, he smile when he comes in the bathroom "Babygirl you almost done? As you smile and put the lid on your lipstick and turn around "y...

Alex is in his gear, because he has a match against Luke Gallows, your in his corner plus you two have an interview, he smile when he comes in the bathroom "Babygirl you almost done? As you smile and put the lid on your lipstick and turn around "yep I'm ready" as he grabs your hand and intertwines your fingers with his then you two walk out of the bathroom and through the locker-room.

You two go out for Alex's match against Luke Gallows and he wins then Gia Miller gets in the ring and Alex helps you in the ring through the middle rope and she interviews you both and learns Chris and Alex are going to face the TNA tag team champions in two weeks time and you are going vs the TNA women's champion on the same night, Alex let's everyone know a small secret, he gets the mic from Gia "when the MCMG win in two weeks time, I am going to do something surprisingly and excited in this ring with my girlfriend Cora Sabin and I know she will enjoy it as well" as you smile at him "Alex we have talked about this, we aren't having a live sex celebration" as he smirks and says "that isn't what is going to happen, but I am saying this one more time, we will have that live sex celebration one day in the future" as you giggle and he kisses you on the lips passionately, you two get out of the ring and head back to the locker-room. Alex is going to shower then you two will head home to your house, you two share, you two have been together a while longer then your storyline, but you two just recently moved in together.

A few minutes later you two are on your way home, Joshua aka Chris is calling you to see if you and Patrick aka Alex are still coming over to ma and pa's for family day Saturday? As you smile and look at Patrick who is driving as you slide your hand up his thigh "Patrick Joshua wanted to make sure we would still be at ma and pa's house Saturday for family day with everyone? As he smirks and says "yeah let him know we will be there Saturday morning around 9am" as you smile and let Joshua know the plan for Saturday, then you two talk for a few more minutes then hang up, Patrick pulls in the driveway and you two get out and head inside, after you grab your bags. You smile at him as you two walk in the through the garage, he flips the kitchen lights on, you are right behind him, so he takes your guys bags to your guys bedroom around the corner, as you remove your jacket, shoes and seat down on the couch in the living-room, you put your feet up.

Patrick comes back into the living-room in his PJs and says "go change into your PJs darling" as you smile and get up and head to the bedroom and change out of your clothes and into your PJs,

You then come back into the living-room and join Patrick on the couch, he find something to watch before you two turn in for the night. He pulls you against his chest and rubs his hand up and down your lower back gripping your ass cheeks lightly "I love you Jade" as you smile at him "I love you too Patrick, so very much" as he grips your ass cheeks and pulls you on top of him. He flips you over and lays you on your back on the couch, he lays in between your legs and rubs his hands up your thighs. He smirks "you want to go to bed and have some alone time together? As you smile at him as he smirks and gets off you and then grabs your hand and pulls you up and you two head towards your guys room. He flips the living-room lights off and you turn the bedroom lights and your guys room is in a red glow, as he smirks and pulls you against his chest lifting you up by your ass, he moves to the bed and lay you down on it then lays in between your legs, he rubs his hands up and down your thighs. His fingers lead to your shorts and then inside, slowly pulling them down and throwing them behind him. As you smile and rub your fingers up and down his chest and abs, he leans over and kisses your lips passionately.

To be continued