Eddie Kingston

You two make it back to the hotel room, Eddie pulls you against his chest. As he rubs his hands up and down your back, gripping your ass lightly, he smirks and pulls you towards the bed, "omg Edward Moore please don't tease me" as he pulls back and looks at you "me never babygirl" as he moves his hands to your ass again he picks you up and carry you to the bed and lays you down on the bed, he kisses your neck and moves in between your legs. He kisses your lips lightly, he pulls back and smiles at you before he starts to strip you down to nothing, after he finishes up getting you naked he starts to get naked too, a few minutes go by and he is kissing your lips passionately then he moves his hands to your body, he grips your boobs.

He rolls you over on your back as he gets in between your legs, he kisses your neck lightly then he push Inside you, you dig your nails into his back as he starts to fuck you slow and deep, he loves this feeling so he puts your legs on his shoulders and makes you feel him completely inside you, as you moan out one hand goes to your pussy and he rubs it while he is fucking you deep, you tight up around his cock as he moans out, he starts to fuck you hard, deep and fast. You tight up around his cock, as he rubs your clit and fucks you hard into the bed, he then pulls back and looks at you with passion in his eyes "you want to cum my dirty little slut? As you nod your head at him "yes my mad King can I cum on your cock? As he smirks and slaps your clit with his hand as he fucks you and you tight up more and scream out as he drills into you and then you start to cum on his cock then he pulls back and then pushes himself back into your g-sport, as you continue to cum on his cock then you start to squirt and he throws his head back and cums in the condom before he falls back on the bed trying to catch his breath, he can't believe you two just did that again.

He catches his breath then pulls you on his chest rubbing your back as you relax in his arms, he kisses your forehead, I love you Lena" as you smile at him "I love you my mad King Edward Moore" as he holds you close to his chest and rubs your back until you fall asleep, next morning he is up first he order some breakfast for you two then you two are going to the arena for a workout together, tomorrow you got Dustin training you again with Cassidy and the new member of the class Jazzy, he lays down back with you until the breakfast arrives. He kisses your neck lightly "little Mamà I got us breakfast so wake up I want to see your beautiful eyes before it gets here" as you open your eyes and look at him "morning my mad King did you say breakfast is coming I may want something else after we eat" as he winks at you "what would that be my Lena? As you smile at him "my mad King" as he winks "I think we can work something out" as he kisses your lips passionately. He rubs his hands up and down your body then your breakfast arrives and Eddie gets up and goes to get it. He thanks the man and comes back around with the breakfast and you two seat at the table and dig enjoy the meal together, Then you two head back to the bed wanted to get in so loving before you two head to the arena. A few hours later you two are heading to the arena for your guys workout then for the show but before the show starts you two are going to a late dinner together.

To be continued