You two become close

Cm Punk: you are in the gym working out one night when Cm comes in you two have been working out together this last few weeks, it's nice you two work out at night because you two like being alone and not having a full gym tonight's workout is more intense and more personal. Cm is helping you with some of your workout routines and you two are having a good time together but you two always seems to.

Dolph: you have been working with Dolph for the last few days and he is one of your best clients, you two have learned a lot about each other and you like sees him he brings out something  in you that you like a lot and you don't want it to away, he is special to you already.

Daniel Bryan: you have been taking care of birdie the last few days and you can't help but you have fall in love with her, she is a sweet girl and along the way you have got close with Daniel he is an amazing dad and wrestler he loves birdie so much.

Jeff Hardy: you and Jeff have become close the last few weeks since you become his personal face painter he even let you try some of your own designs and liked them, they are good between you two and your even working on designs together.

Matt Hardy: you and Matt have been spending a lot of time together the company wants to make him feel welcome back, since returning and give you the job since you where the first person he talked to besides the bosses.

Drew: after your first interview with Drew you two have been hanging out backstage, you two have got really close and he is a really nice guy and you like hanging out with him.

John Cena: since your first time tagging with John you two have been tagging a lot together, and you two have been working out together and spending time together also he is a really cool guy and you like spending time with him.

Randy Orton: being Randy's manager you have become close to one another, he is a sweetheart and you can't help but have a special spot for him you two have a great time together and you love the way you two work together.