Jey Uso

Finding out how you feel about each other: it's been a few days since Jey volunteered to help you train with Jimmy and Naomi's help, you four are in tampa at the performance center you are in the ring with Naomi while Jey and Jimmy are giving you pointers, Jey is watching your bend over and stretch with Naomi and his eyes go on your ass, you got a black lady ass but your white then he looks at your legs as he wonders what they would feel like wrapped around him as you turn around and smile at him him, his tattoos are amazing you dream about running your fingertips up and down them then your mind wondering to his hair and you want to run your fingers through it especially when it's wet as jimmy laughs and takes you out of your daydream of Jey as you and Naomi start training some basic moves in the ring.

your nicknames for one another: His - Ucey Jucey
Yours - Shasta Pop

You wearing his merchandise around backstage:

your favorite thing about each other: His -  you love his traditional tribal tattoos, his hair and his beard

Yours - he loves your Eyes he says he can see into your soul, he loves your ass too he calls it's a black lady ass even through your white lol.

Your Best Friends: Jimmy and Naomi

Each other's names in the phones:
His - Ucey
Yours - Shasta

Your 1st date: he takes you to the universal studios, the company was in Orlando FL for a couple days and you two had the day off and he had tickets through the company so he used them with you because you had never been and you two had talked ones about the places you had been and not been and he remembers you had never been to universal studios so your first official date was there with him and you had a amazing time and it was a date to remember because it was a first for a lot of reasons.