Randy Orton

The next morning you are up and heading to meet Carmella to go shopping, Randy is heading to the gym with Sheamus to working out for a while then later on tonight you two are going to go out to dinner together, he wants to take you to a steakhouse in New York City which he loves and can't wait to let you try and you will definitely love it too after tonight.

You and Carmella shop for a few hours then head back to the house she has a meeting with R-Truth and then dinner with big Cass, you need to get ready for your date with Randy in a few hours you need to shower then get ready, he should be back from...

You and Carmella shop for a few hours then head back to the house she has a meeting with R-Truth and then dinner with big Cass, you need to get ready for your date with Randy in a few hours you need to shower then get ready, he should be back from the gym with Sheamus, you walk in the room with your bags in hand as he is laying down on the bed in nothing but his towel around his waist he took a shower and now is just waiting for you to return so he can finish up getting ready while you shower N get ready yourself.

As you grab your stuff and walk into the shower and get clean then comes out in your outfit for dinner tonight already on and you need to fix your hair and put some makeup on,

He likes the gold top it's sexy as hell on you, but he also wants you naked later on tonight after dinner at the steakhouse but right now you two are going out for dinner together then you two will come back and have some alone time in between the...

He likes the gold top it's sexy as hell on you, but he also wants you naked later on tonight after dinner at the steakhouse but right now you two are going out for dinner together then you two will come back and have some alone time in between the Sheets, he loves you and can't believe you are his and he is your, he feels in heaven all the time because of you and he sees a future with you, married and giving his two girls some siblings when the time is right but not before you two get married he loves how you are with his two girls and he sees something in you that wasn't in his two ex wife's and he wants to be Able to call you Mrs. Randy Orton down the road. You two head out and to the restaurant for this amazing steakhouse he can't stop talking about since you all arrived in New York City two days ago for the shows.

To be continued in a few days!