Christian Cage and Alexa final part

Request for SabrinaM84

You two go to lunch then head to the movies, after that you two grab some ice cream then he takes you back home, he kisses your lips lightly when you are in the car out front of your apartment complex, he smiles and says "I'll see you tomorrow at work" as you smile at him and nod your head "yep we going to work out right so we need to meet up around 4" as he nods his head, "yep I'll meet you at the arena at 4" as you smile at him and then you head inside your apartment complex building. Fast Toward Christian signed a contact with the company for two year, you resigned for a two years too. You and Christian's relationship has been going well, you and Mason have meet his little girl a couple times, she is a sweetheart, she is definitely his daughter, your mom is gone visiting your brother and his wife who just give her another grandbaby this time a girl up north, Brandi and Cody give you the week off since your mom isn't home to watch Mason, but you come in for Rampage Mason is with you, Christian has a title match against Kenny Omega. You and Mason are going to cheer Christian on tonight in the main event match, you are in your office with Mason on the couch when Christian comes by before his match, he heard you two where there tonight and he wanted to see you both and invited you two for ice cream after the show, plus he wants to ask you something important. The next step in your guys life relationship.

He is going to ask you, Mason and your mom to move in his house, you can give your apartment up and Mason can have a big ass backyard, Christian got the house right before him and Denise separate, she moved back home with her parents to New York City, NY Christian gets his daughter the whole summer and major holidays and he has a 5 bedroom 4 bath house, his room would be yours, Mason would get his own room and your mom will have hers and his daughter has a room when she comes to visit, and he would turn one room into a guest room only, he knows you two haven't been together very long but he loves you and wants to take this step with you, he picks up Mason and holds him against his chest as he invites you two out for ice cream after the show, Mason loves that idea, and you agree to go, he kisses Mason's forehead lighty then moves over to you and kisses your lips lightly "wish me luck you two, I want this title it's TNA heavyweight championship but it's a spent in the right direction for the Aew championship sooner then later, as Mason says "daddy Christian you got this", as Mason has been calling Christian daddy the last couple weeks and it always gets to Christian "thanks buddy I'll see you and your mom in a little bit and hopefully with that title on my shoulder" as he puts Mason down next to you and heads to the ring for his match, he wins and becomes the new TNA heavyweight champion, he has a match against Kenny for the Aew championship at the next ppv which is happening in one month time, you three go to get ice cream and Christian asks you if you, Mason and your mom would like to move in with him and Mason is super excited and says "please mommy can we" as you can't say no to your baby boy so you tell Christian yes. You move in with him as soon as your mom gets back from visiting your brother, his wife and their daughter, your one year anniversary you have news for Christian, your pregnant and  Christian asks you to marry him and you say yes, you and Christian get married, right after you give birth to your guys baby boy, you two decided to name him "Jason Jr after Christian real name, he is a mini version of Christian, with your attitude and personality, Mason is an amazing big brother, same with Christian's daughter, Christian has done a lot in his title with Aew, and TNA but he doesn't re-sign with them after his two years is up and it was right before your wedding, you don't re-sign either, but you two do open an wrestling school in FL and you two help build the future wrestlers of the business, it's called C & A wrestling academy. You are completely happy with your life, you got two amazing boys, a stepdaughter, your mom and the best man in the world as your husband and partner.

That's it for this story..