Malakai Black

Two years ago you where with your best girlfriend her name is Leah, you two are at a local club enjoying some time out together, your hair was longer black with blue tips,

Tommy is with some of his friends from WWE, he is newly single, him and his ex wife Thea Megan Trinidad aka Zelina Vega have been divorced for going on 7 months now, you and Leah are dancing and Tommy's eyes land on you

Tommy is with some of his friends from WWE, he is newly single, him and his ex wife Thea Megan Trinidad aka Zelina Vega have been divorced for going on 7 months now, you and Leah are dancing and Tommy's eyes land on you. You feel someone watching you so you turn your head and your eyes lock with his. He smirks at you and you smile at him. Your friend Leah turns to look at you when she sees you have stopped dancing and is looking at someone. Her eyes follow yours and she sees Tom Budgen aka WWE superstar Aleister Black she whispers in your ear "girl that's WWE superstar Aleister Black, omg girl he is looking you up and down sizing you up, go say hi, I'll be alright I'll go grab something to drink at the bar, come find me later, go enjoy tonight" as you smile at her and walk throw the crowd of people having a good time, Tom smirks and starts walking towards you.

You two make it to one another and he sizes you up, up close and personal. He smirks and grabs your hand and brings it up to his lips, kissing your hand slowly "I'm Tom Budgen aka WWE Superstar Aleister Black, are you an Angel send from heaven? As you smile at him "I'm Jessie Jay nice to meet you Tom Budgen, as he smirks and says "Dance with me babygirl? As you smile at him and nod your head lightly as he pulls you against his chest and you two start to dance, you two do some dirty naughty dancing, he leans over and whispers in your ear "I want to do so many naughty things to you babygirl, I want to handcuff you and fuck you hard into the mattress, make you climax on my cock, Stuff you full with my cock" as you look at him in shock, he licks his lips and slides his hand down your backside and he grabs your ass cheeks lightly and lifts you up off the ground and spins you around making you wrap your legs around his waist, and says "do you want to get out of here and let me show you into my world babygirl? As you nod your head at him "I need to let my friend know I'm leaving" as he smirks and carry's you through the crowd and over to your friend Leah who is talking to Finn Balor another WWE superstar, as she looks up and sees you wrapped around Tom and smirks "you leaving with Mr. Black Jessie? As you nod your head at her and she looks at Tom "don't do Anything to my girl Black or I'll find you and do something bad to you" as he smirks at her "she is safe with me little Miss don't worry, Finn this one is a spitfire don't take her lightly" as Finn laughs "I'm the Demon King I can handle this spitfire, you got a little bit of a Sub on your hands Tom, have fun with her brother" as Tom smirks and carry's you out of the club, towards his car.

He opens the passenger side door and places you in the seat, then he goes around and gets in the driver side, he buckles you in the seatbelt then he does the same thing to him and he starts the car and you two head to his place, "is Finn right are you sub, do you like being told what do to especially in the bedroom, under the sheets? As you bite down on your bottom lip and shake your head agreeing with his summary of you (truth be told you are a sub and have been for 2 years you got into the dark underworld of BDSM) as Tom has been a Dom for 6 years now, his free hand goes to grip your sex as you moan out as he begins to rub his hand over your pants getting you more wet because your pants are rubbing against your wet pussy already. A few minutes later he pulls up and into the driveway, parking the car and goes to get out and walks around to help you out so you two can go inside the house and do some naughty things together. He wraps his arm around your waist and you two walk in through the garage, as soon as you two are in the house he grabs you and lifts you up in his arms, carrying you through the house, "I'll show you around after I am done with you" as you smile and bite your bottom lip and he leans over and kisses your lips lightly "biting your lips can cause you to bleed, so stop" as you nod your head at him and he carry's you through the house and upstairs to his room. He carry's you over to his bed and throws you on the bed, and you remove your jacket, and he removes your shoes, and slides his hand up your right leg up your thigh getting to your pants and unbuckles them sliding them down your hips then legs and completely off, he sees your underwear and he licks his lips, your in a black and pink thong, he sees your wet and he smirks And removes them too, you remove your shirt and bra leaving you completely naked in front of him as he stands up and removes his clothes one piece at a time, as he gets completely naked and crawls on the bed with you and lays down on his back, he pulls you on top of him and slowly slides himself up inside you.

To be continued next part will be getting into the first time together!!!!!