Jeff Hardy

Request AmberBatterton

Jeff leaved Saturday morning for home leaving you Alone for NXT show tonight's as you arrive at the arena early because you want to see Johnny candice and ember before the show starts, as you call Jeff and let him know your at the arena as he is dealing with the problem at home and says he will see you tomorrow morning for Raw he love you, as you giggle I love you to jeff as you two hang up and you head inside the arena and go look for Candice, Johnny and Ember before going to find Finn and Dakota to talk About their paint ideas. You walk in the arena as HHH meets you and thanks you for coming down for tonight's show their normal paint artist is out sick, as you smile at him "it's my pleasure HHH" as he smiles And let's you know he set up a room for you to work on Finn and Dakota in, as you smile at him as he takes you to it to put your bags in, he knows you want to see some nxt superstars before the show starts, you where originally on nxt back in the day before you got called up to the main roster a couple years ago.

You head In and put your bags down then you head to the cafeteria,

For something to eat before the show starts and you work on Finn and Dakota, HHH said there was some one else But it wasn't a big job, as you head to the cafeteria and get in line when you look around the room and see ember as you wave at her and ...

For something to eat before the show starts and you work on Finn and Dakota, HHH said there was some one else But it wasn't a big job, as you head to the cafeteria and get in line when you look around the room and see ember as you wave at her and she smiles and comes over and hugs you tight before telling you to come seat with her as you nod your head and get your food then you head to the table she is seating at you turn around real quick and your eyes land on Pete who is seating with Matt and Pete's girlfriend Toni Storm as you giggle and joins ember at the table and as ember smiles "it's good to have you back even if it's for tonight's show only" as you smile at her as she smiles back at you and then says "so Finn, Dakota and Pete" as you look at her "Pete is doing face paint now? As she nods her head "yeah nothing to big just some simple things" as you nod your head at her as you two eat something then you head to your room to get things setup then maybe head to see if Tommaso, Johnny and Candice are around to check in with them before you start working on Finn, Dakota and Pete, you know Jeff will freak out your painting Pete's face tonight so you will not tell him until you two are home next weekend, as you and ember go in different directions as you make it back to your work station for tonight then you call Jeff to check in on him.

To be continued in a few days matt will be next then I'll be doing Jon Moxley!!!!